[US - NCIXUS] Cheap 780 ti for $428 and $388 after rebate

spartaman64

Zotac GeForce GTX 780 Ti OC 1006MHZ 3GB 7.0GHZ

96778_l.jpg

Could have added more info to the OP, even if you were going for the 'fastest' thread about the topic.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I just payed over 550 bucks for my 980. At least I can tell myself that there are some new features...

The new features and 4GB of VRAM are so worth it.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

And dat backplate doe...

Backplate too.  Can't forget the backplate.  Lower power consumption, overall a much, much better card.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I just payed over 550 bucks for my 980. At least I can tell myself that there are some new features...

*paid

And I think HDMI 2.0 is worth it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020