The Nicest People On Earth (game)

Tocsin_786

so i dont really post much and am getting jelly of the sub 5k posters we have on this fine community. so why not start off my involvement in the posting scene with this game that i just thought of. it might not be the best but it be fun. 

objective of the game is to compliment the person above you in the nicest way whether you dislike the person or not. this way we will learn to love each other more than we already do in the weirdest ways  :P

i cant really start but you guys sure can. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I already lost you sucker.

Dammit I mean...I like your avatar.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

so i dont really post much and am getting jelly of the sub 5k posters we have on this fine community. so why not start off my involvement in the posting scene with this game that i just thought of. it might not be the best but it be fun. 

objective of the game is to compliment the person above you in the nicest way whether you dislike the person or not. this way we will learn to love each other more than we already do in the weirdest ways  :P

I like your avatar :)

Life.exe is missing

I like your avatar :)

AwSXorM.gif

That's my dance for you fabulous creature.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

So your plan is to achieve these 5K posts by shit posting? How bout you just contribute to the LTT community in a way that matters and just help people with their questions?

Also Off Topic posts don't get added to your post count. ;)

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

AwSXorM.gif

Ok ok, I won't break your game.

So your plan is to achieve these 5K posts by shit posting? How bout you just contribute to the LTT community in a way that matters and just help people with their questions?

grumpy-cat-no-1.jpg

Ya'll are fabulous!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Ya'll are fabulous!

thanks for quoting me 2 times..I take it means I'm double fabulous?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Yes ^/^

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

i have the biggest quote so i'm the best kthxbye

Yes ^/^

you sexy man

89ac31dbd308c887abd2197b5b5bf0cf-d6kplur

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

you sexy man

89ac31dbd308c887abd2197b5b5bf0cf-d6kplur

the illuminati is awesome pls no kill :c

RIP in pepperonis m8s

the illuminati is awesome pls no kill :c

why would I? you're one of us...

0W7y2Pw.jpg

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

no man. in no where did i say shit posting in my thing. im just a viewer of posts and dont really post. but i wanna just start in general. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Uhhh.... Uhh....

I like your hat?

Thx dude , i like your old AMD heat-syncs 

i like that your a pirate matey

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Thx dude , i like your old AMD heat-syncs 

Vineri...fara scoala nu? :P

-Don't mind me-

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Vineri...fara scoala nu? :P

-Don't mind me-

yhea , a dat domnu ... nu mai puteam sa suport o ora de finantarea afacerii cand trebuie sa invat la romana si mate pt Bac :/ ( profil comertz )

yhea , a dat domnu ... nu mai puteam sa suport o ora de finantarea afacerii cand trebuie sa invat la romana si mate pt Bac :/ ( profil comertz )

Ah,eu's la mate-info info intensiv. 

Am 7 ore de info pe saptamana :l.

Sunt a 9-a apropo.

-Don't mind me again-

Ah,eu's la mate-info info intensiv. 

Am 7 ore de info pe saptamana :l.

Sunt a 9-a apropo.

-Don't mind me again-

acolo vr sa intru si eu da am bulit romana la evaluarea nationala si n-am avut media de mate info :/

acolo vr sa intru si eu da am bulit romana la evaluarea nationala si n-am avut media de mate info :/

9.85 Romana (9.0 inainte de contestatii,nu stiu ce au vazut aia gresit)

10 Mate 

9.94 media totala   :D

Pacat :l

9.85 Romana

10 Mate 

9.94 media totala   :D

Pacat :l

mda am luat 7.50 la romana , nu m-a interesat asa tare , unde ai intrat ? Si 9.75 la mate