Passive, Pull or Push-Pull

looney

Hey, I just bought two radiators for a new watercooling loop but I need some help with the fan configuration. I don't know what will be enough to keep my rig cool.

I'm running a 4770K currently un-overclocked and a GTX780 that I also want to have in the loop.

Here are some pictures of the radiators I bought:

cb1eab4d34.jpg

04d11ced0f.jpg

Thanks for the help, I'm a noob with watercooling :)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

pull/push pull are better and the same.

You're killing me xD

And push-pull would be nice!

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Straight up push with a few of these should do the trick

big_fan.jpg

Delta, is that you?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

still not sure, old system was just using pull, but that would barely cool my rig

Old system with small radiator:

34c85885f9.jpg

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Hey, I just bought two radiators for a new watercooling loop but I need some help with the fan configuration. I don't know what will be enough to keep my rig cool.

I'm running a 4770K currently un-overclocked and a GTX780 that I also want to have in the loop.

Here are some pictures of the radiators I bought:

cb1eab4d34.jpg

04d11ced0f.jpg

Thanks for the help, I'm a noob with watercooling :)

Dont make me take a picture of the 4 cooling TOWERS we have at work, they are like 300x300x300 ft 

We generate our own electricity via boiler and steam turbines. 

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Dont make me take a picture of the 4 cooling TOWERS we have at work, they are like 300x300x300 ft 

was boring in my Istanbul hotel so i felt like trolling a bit :P

Just set up a couple of these bad boys

Sugar_FX_Fan_day2-4621.jpg

They should keep things nice and frosty

Have we litteraly reached the point were the moderators are trolling us?

The apocalypse really is near.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

This is brilliant :DxD  

Probably push pull with just a few of these 

177a1_ORIG-huge_fan.jpg

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Wonder what Noctua could some up with...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

i usually use this bad boy, it kept my 480 @ 80 degreesF5_tornado_Elie_Manitoba_2007.jpg

Just set up a couple of these bad boys

Sugar_FX_Fan_day2-4621.jpg

They should keep things nice and frosty

Have we litteraly reached the point were the moderators a are breaking the CoC?

LOL, you should have seen my initial reply to the code of conduct:

e697700fbc.png

Actually realised that you shouldn't use the fans I showed, as your computer might look like this:

aerocool_top_gun.jpg

EDIT: just saw your signature, "Respect the Code of Conduct" xD 

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

I knew something was up as soon as I saw that a moderator started a thread.

Spoiler

I knew something was up as soon as I saw that a moderator started a thread.

we still make treads :P 

Yeah, I think you might need an upgrade, good job you bought the new radiators, but after seeing those fans stuggle to keep up, you might need to go for a 540m(m) radiator instead