Has anybody here used the gigabyte warranty on their GPU here?

Sharif

Gigabyte warranty isn't international but the other companies are.........(from amazon) 

So i wanted to check how many of you had problems with there windforce coolers/video cards 

​(i didn't bother with poll as i don't get any responses....) 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Gigabyte warranty isn't international but the other companies are.........(from amazon) 

So i wanted to check how many of you had problems with there windforce coolers/video cards 

​(i didn't bother with poll as i don't get any responses....) 

yes my gtx 780 ghz edition died and i sent it back to the retailer  aka amazon and they gave me a new one which was a better overclocker  :D

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

yes my gtx 780 ghz edition died and i sent it back to the retailer  aka amazon and they gave me a new one which was a better overclocker  :D

Nice man! Lucky bastard! My 660 died and i never got a new one! 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

Nice man! Lucky bastard! My 660 died and i never got a new one! 

where did you buy it from and when did it die

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

My 290-OC was fine playing games, but died artifacting returning to desktop, random issues in game at random times... was 8 months into warranty...

Taken back to retailer, sent off to Gigabyte via RMA

22 days and I had a new replacement card ready to be picked up.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

International? 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

My 290-OC was fine playing games, but died artifacting returning to desktop, random issues in game at random times... was 8 months into warranty...

Taken back to retailer, sent off to Gigabyte via RMA

22 days and I had a new replacement card ready to be picked up.

So there are chances of it happening.....

international? (from amazon direct) 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

International? 

no US srry but what card you have

where did you buy it from and when did it die

Somewhere in Holland. I dont even remember when i bought it. I have a GTX 760 mars now.

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

Somewhere in Holland. I dont even remember when i bought it. I have a GTX 760 mars now.

isnt the mars the dual card

no US srry but what card you have

Right now HD 4870

the one i am looking at 970 gigabyte but it looks like i have to look at other vendors.....

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

isnt the mars the dual card

Yeah that is 2 GPU's on one PCB. 

Edit: Asus : "it should outclass the GTX TITAN in every way. Not high resolutions though!"

Right now HD 4870

the one i am looking at 970 gigabyte but it looks like i have to look at other vendors.....

i would reccomend the asus card strix as asus is a good company but if you are looking for warranties i evga has the best 

Yeah that is 2 GPU's on one PCB. 

Edit: Asus : "it should outclass the GTX TITAN in every way. Not high resolutions though!"

how does it perform and how is the heat

how does it perform and how is the heat

Its has 120 fps ultra on bf4. 300 fps in half life 2. 60 fps AC black flag. Its around 60-70C tops. I did not oc it. He boosts well over 1200mhz with gpu boost 2.0. 

Edit: i am not sure about the speed, i will check it when i get home. 

i would recommend the asus card strix as asus is a good company but if you are looking for warranties i evga has the best 

I am also looking for the best card with best features,backplates and lightened up logo etc (GTX 970) 

Asus and evga is the only 2 i can look at 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Its has 120 fps ultra on bf4. 300 fps in half life 2. 60 fps AC black flag. Its around 60-70C tops. I did not oc it. He boosts well over 1200mhz with gpu boost 2.0. 

Edit: i am not sure about the speed, i will check it when i get home. 

wow nice and if it gets any less on halflife 2 that would be sad

I am also looking for the best card with best features,backplates and lightened up logo etc (GTX 970) 

Asus and evga is the only 2 i can look at 

whats your colour scheme

wow nice and if it gets any less on halflife 2 that would be sad

yeah i know right. A single 980 will have 300 fps i think.

yeah i know right. A single 980 will have 300 fps i think.

are there like 4 tears on the screen at a time

whats your colour scheme

Case fans blue leds and cpu cooler 2 x red fans and also blue cathode lights but i will use them after a new case is bought 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

are there like 4 tears on the screen at a time

no i have a 144HZ monitor so no

Case fans blue leds and cpu cooler 2 x red fans and also blue cathode lights but i will use them after a new case is bought 

What about an Asus DCU2? 

no i have a 144HZ monitor so no

which one at 1080 or 1440

What about an Asus DCU2? 

I was looking at the strix but that seems to be hotter than the others (less power delivery for overclocking as well) 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD