Would you guys use this water?

Hey guys I bought this distilled water, but now that I want to change the water in my loop, I'm having second thoughts about if I should use this water. I'm specially cautious because it says "With added fluoride" and also "minerals added for taste" Do you guys think it's fine?

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

It's not distilled water if it has that shit added. I wouldnt use it although it probably wouldnt do any harm

Like @Excon said it has shit added so i wouldn't put it in a loop.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Also, how often do you guys think maintenance (changing water, cleaning fan and radiator dust) is needed?

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

Maybe try to buy some de-ionized water instead. They essentially are almost similar. de-ionized water doesn't have minerals, although the pH may be slightly higher than distilled water.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Also, how often do you guys think maintenance (changing water, cleaning fan and radiator dust) is needed?

Dust, I'm picky so every month atleast. You could go 3-4 though. Fluid and tubing should be every 2 years

There's a big difference between destilled and demineralized water... be careful. I'd only use special coolant in a Loop.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

If you're using professional coolant it can last you from 2 - 3 years but not longer.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Hey guys I bought this distilled water, but now that I want to change the water in my loop, I'm having second thoughts about if I should use this water. I'm specially cautious because it says "With added fluoride" and also "minerals added for taste" Do you guys think it's fine?

The general rule is that if it's safe for a baby, it's safe for your loop but the fluoride and minerals added make me uncomfortable. Just get normal distilled water with no additives from your local supermarket or hardware store.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

That's what I thought. Thanks guys for all the replies.