MIC and Headphones?

BatJoke

I am gunna start a youtube channel soon and i really want the videos to have good quailty

I thought about getting the Corsair H1500 headset but i heard lots of problems about the bad mic and what not

Now i need a Mic And a headphone that wouldn't go above my budget 80$

help?

Nah, thats really bad for youtube.

Blue snowball: 50$

Headphone: (htf 600s or monoprice 8323) around 34$

Nah, thats really bad for youtube.

Blue snowball: 50$

Headphone: (htf 600s or monoprice 8323) around 34$

Could you list the links ?

And can't there be a more cheaper headphone bec the snowball is 54.99$ so it'll be over my budget

and will they have good bass and sound quality for games and music?

HyperX Cloud

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

HyperX Cloud

HyperX Cloud has a good sound quality but bad mic quality

AM SO ANNOYED everyone now just say HyperX Cloud HyperX Cloud HyperX Cloud HyperX Cloud HyperX Cloud -_-

HyperX Cloud has a good sound quality but bad mic quality

AM SO ANNOYED everyone now just say HyperX Cloud HyperX Cloud HyperX Cloud HyperX Cloud HyperX Cloud -_-

mic isn't that bad when I've listen to dmitry's review(hardwarecanucks). You can't stop people recommending it because it is a good headset.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

mic isn't that bad when I've listen to dmitry's review(hardwarecanucks). You can't stop people recommending it because it is a good headset.

am not really a big fan of it and i think i need a better mic than that to have people listen to me on youtube

Could you list the links ?

And can't there be a more cheaper headphone bec the snowball is 54.99$ so it'll be over my budget

and will they have good bass and sound quality for games and music?

ugh, cant you steal some money?

i guess if you buy used snowball it will fit in budget

yes, those have exellent punchy bass and soundstage. for music? not good as some more cheap audiophile headphones like se a1000 for 70$, but for half the money they destroy everything in that price range, including headsets.

i could recommend you superlux 681, but its stupid to buy headphones that you have to EQ not to listen to way too loud highs. if you dont use EQ, then you cant listen to it for long periods.

myself i hate too much highs, i have earphones that scream into my ears, ugh. too much highs is worse than lack of them even if you loose a bit of clarity

oh, amazon.com but you might get eslewhere cheaper, idk

Skullcandy SLYR. A great headset, super comfortable with a great mic that is the same quality if not better than a Blue Snowball.

http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Headset-SMSLFY-207-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B009RXUNGM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412241746&sr=8-1&keywords=skullcandy+slyr

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Skullcandy SLYR. A great headset, super comfortable with a great mic that is the same quality if not better than a Blue Snowball.

http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Headset-SMSLFY-207-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B009RXUNGM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412241746&sr=8-1&keywords=skullcandy+slyr

interesting, off to youtube to see if i restore faith in skull candy :D

Antlion Modmic 4.0 just over $40(with the muteless option) and a decent $40 ish dollar pair of headphones should work fine...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Antlion Modmic 4.0 just over $40(with the muteless option) and a decent $40 ish dollar pair of headphones should work fine...

good point! totally forgot about modmic, this can save your budget OP

good point! totally forgot about modmic, this can save your budget OP

Oh nvm they cost the same as the snowball there's really no difference i found the monoprice for 27.34$ at outlet PC

Oh nvm they cost the same as the snowball there's really no difference i found the monoprice for 27.34$ at outlet PC

thats 8324, different model

8323 is 30$

also search for htf600s its a bit better sounding but worse build quality

ive researched a fair bit and i can say to you that any sennheiser low end headphones suck

btw, you could buy really cheap but incredibly good for the price Neewer microphone. You can hear demos on youtube.

ive researched a fair bit and i can say to you that any sennheiser low end headphones suck

btw, you could buy really cheap but incredibly good for the price Neewer microphone. You can hear demos on youtube.

these you mean

http://www.amazon.com/Neewer-3-5mm-Hands-Computer-Microphone/dp/B005DJOIHE/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1412245650&sr=1-2&keywords=Neewer+microphone

?

i may get them with a better headphone or maybe headset :P

if am to do so could you suggest me a better headphone-headset?

edit

nevermind, just get htf600s and neweer mic, save up for the blue yeti

i just realized CHC silverados have no warranty or just no customer support and soundstage is just whack