is this good for the price

themaniac

its a steelseries 5hv3 for 52.99 usd is it good for its price link

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Not a fan of headsets but looks good to mean, may I suggest maybe some headphones and a snowball by Blue?

Not a fan of headsets but looks good to mean, may I suggest maybe some headphones and a snowball by Blue?

i just want a headset atm but i will get a mic eventually 

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Okay, I'm not good on headsets because I have audio technica m50x and at 2020

Okay, I'm not good on headsets because I have audio technica m50x and at 2020

ok thanks anyways

Spoiler

ok thanks anyways

Really sorry I could probably help you find some good cheap ones.

I can't believe I forgot about these, you probably heard of them, but my friends has them, so does pews, and many other you tubers. The Razer Krakens.

Really sorry I could probably help you find some good cheap ones.

ok you can if you want to my budget is at a max of 55 usd 

edit it can be stretched to 60 usd

Spoiler

I can't believe I forgot about these, you probably heard of them, but my friends has them, so does pews, and many other you tubers. The Razer Krakens.

i've heard of them but i've heard that they are bad but that might just be the pro versoin

Spoiler

i've heard of them but i've heard that they are bad but that might just be the pro versoin

Okay sorry about that one, maybe the Logitech g230? I was going to get these before since they matched the build I was doing, black and red.

Okay sorry about that one, maybe the Logitech g230? I was going to get these before since they matched the build I was doing, black and red.

ok i'll look at those they fit the budget i'm going to look at reviews of them

Spoiler

I don't understand.

People have been spamming Kingston Hyper X Cloud recommendations probably over a hundred times (honestly, might be true). Have you done a thread search beforehand?

And for the love of god, don't get Razer headphones.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

I don't understand.

People have been spamming Kingston Hyper X Cloud recommendations probably over a hundred times (honestly, might be true). Have you done a thread search beforehand?

And for the love of god, don't get Razer headphones.

people have recommended those to me but i want to get cheaper then those and i won't get razer headphones/sets

Spoiler

people have recommended those to me but i want to get cheaper then those and i won't get razer headphones/sets

Have you considered buying the Cloud used from Amazon for $65? Amazon secondhand products are nice in quality. If you can't afford $65 I'd suggest saving because once you buy a headset you're not going to be able to upgrade from that for a long while.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Have you considered buying the Cloud used from Amazon for $65? Amazon secondhand products are nice in quality. If you can't afford $65 I'd suggest saving because once you buy a headset you're not going to be able to upgrade from that for a long while.

well the g230 is about half the price on pcpartpicker and from the videos i watched of it it has all of the thing i need i i think i'm gonna get the g230

Spoiler

well the g230 is about half the price on pcpartpicker and from the videos i watched of it it has all of the thing i need i i think i'm gonna

get the g230

Yes I helped you, I think. Good luck with your purchase, if I helped then awesome but if I didn't still cool you got what I suggested.

Suit yourself... I believe the sound quality of the Cloud would be better, but if you don't care then oh well.

Your preferences may not match with his. 

I have both the G230s and Clouds, and the clouds has better clarity in the mid and high range even though the mids are slightly recessed. However the G230s have a much stronger bass which doesn't exactly overpower the mids per se, but the mids are definitely softer vs. the Clouds.

If you like bass, go for G230s, if you like clarity  go for Clouds. Also, the Clouds have a greater clamping force than the G230s.