Using Tesla for Bitcoin mining

Ive been using a couple of 550s to mine for a while, and now that im getting serious about mining, should I invest in a tesla gpu ($1800 C2075or just get a 690 or two? Which card is more suited to this type of computing?

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

Ive been using a couple of 550s to mine for a while, and now that im getting serious about mining, should I invest in a tesla gpu ($1800 C2075or just get a 690 or two? Which card is more suited to this type of computing?

an amd card is much better for mining. nvidia cards perform nearly as well 

an amd card is much better for mining. nvidia cards perform nearly as well 

Yes, but the essence of my question was, workstation cards, or gaming cards?

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

Yes, but the essence of my question was, workstation cards, or gaming cards?

workstation cards are much better suited.  just look at what super computers use.

Get an ASIC miner, however it may be hard to get your hands on one at this point in time.

If you can't try to get a FPGA miner.

If you can't do that, at least invest in AMD cards.

I need more SSDs.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

Do not get an Nvidia card for mining. They will never make profit. You will spend more in electricity and killing the cards over time than you could ever possibly make. If you are set on purchasing an nvidia card. don't use it for mining instead buy a cheaper card and invest the money directly into purchasing coins.

Do not get workstation cards, they cost a fortune and have absolutely no benefit to mining. Most will mine less than cheaper gaming gpu's.

If you are going to buy an ASIC, be prepared, you will NOT receive one for several months to a year, or possibly longer. Within the time it takes for you to receive yours a newer, faster, cheaper, and more efficient one would likely be available.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Dont get Nvidia, workstation card may perform better than regular nvidia cards for mining but they are not cost-efficient, with 1800 US you aren't even going to get 1Mh/s, but with that money you can get ~2.4Mh/s with x4 ATI's.

About the ACIS, I think that was the best scam ever play... they have over a year and haven't deliver yet. So dont count on that, for now atleast.

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

If you are going to mine using a gpu you are better off mining litecoins rather than bitcoins because the difficulty for the small fry gpu users is too hard and people just aren't making money from it whereas with a few 7970 cards you will make money. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"