Who else here enjoys Game of Thrones?

Assassin

Sounds like i need to start watching this :o

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

That fucking episode man, good god.

Joffrey all day

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

i want to watch it... but im sort of waiting a few more seasons so i can actualy sit down and watch every single ep

Hmm that might be hard. 5 books are already out and at least 2 will probably follow (originally only 6 were planned - who knows, maybe it's going to be 8).

Until now it was 1 season per book which changed for the third book which is split into 2 seasons. According to rumors (or announcements - idk) the same thing will be applied to book #4 and I think 5 or 6. That would result in a total of at least 8 seasons - 5 to go or 4-5 years if the series continues for that long.

TLDR: Why wait 5 years to watch everything - the books are way better and they don't even take that much longer too read. Just a small calculation: 10 episodes à 50 minutes=500 minutes vs 1100 pages à 0.5-2 minutes (depends on you)(And English is my second language so I guess I don't read at "full speed").