Best Paint?

SebastianThorn

I'm going to follow this guide right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyDxXhkh7EY&index=1&list=FLm931f-PqQkSlL-s-thD-Lg

But instead of leaving the text white on the graphics card, I wanted to paint it red. Is Plasti dip the way to go, or is there any better that can handle more heath?

The Plasti dip I found can handle up to +93°C. Appreciate help, I don't want it to melt when gaming!

The outside of your card won't get up to 90C.. No where close to it.

If you want to remove it, get plastidip. If not, find the paint appropriate for the surface.

No better solution that i know of

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I use VHT paint. It's meant for cars. basically very good quality paint. One of the ones I use is rated for 900°F (482°C). so no issues when it comes to heat....lol.

Just be carefull with the matte ones. It doesn't really look that nice IMO, the glossy are better.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I use VHT paint. It's meant for cars. basically very good quality paint. One of the ones I use is rated for 900°F (482°C). so no issues when it comes to heat....lol.

Just be carefull with the matte ones. It doesn't really look that nice IMO, the glossy are better.

Thanks!

The outside of your card won't get up to 90C.. No where close to it.

If you want to remove it, get plastidip. If not, find the paint appropriate for the surface.

Just want to be on the safe side! And what do you mean with remove it?

It's plastidips little thing it can do. People have been using it to paint cars, because it's cheaper than getting a car painted, they can do it themselves, it's durable, looks good, but best of all, Plastidip can be removed. Literally you can peel it off when you get sick of it. You need to actually try to do it once it's cured, it's not the sort of thing that like, you bump it slightly and it will start lifting or something

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

It's plastidips little thing it can do. People have been using it to paint cars, because it's cheaper than getting a car painted, they can do it themselves, it's durable, looks good, but best of all, Plastidip can be removed. Literally you can peel it off when you get sick of it. You need to actually try to do it once it's cured, it's not the sort of thing that like, you bump it slightly and it will start lifting or something

Thanks, I don't think I will get sick of it! My build is red/black except for my Graphics card and my Ugly ass DVD drive.

Thanks, I don't think I will get sick of it! My build is red/black except for my Graphics card and my Ugly ass DVD drive.

I thought about doing Red/Black, although the wave of Red/Black parts leads me to believe a lot of people are doing red/black these days. As for DVD drives, I just ordered a H440, so there's my opinion on those

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

I thought about doing Red/Black, although the wave of Red/Black parts leads me to believe a lot of people are doing red/black these days. As for DVD drives, I just ordered a H440, so there's my opinion on those

Yeah, I just put my old Drive into my new chassi, you can't see it from the front. And I like to buy some games physically, so I need a DVD drive :D

Fair enough. The last game I bought physical for PC was Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm. Only because I found a collectors edition of it, and I already had the game installed because I'd bought a standard digital edition. I just wanted all dem Zerg things

Fair enough. The last game I bought physical for PC was Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm. Only because I found a collectors edition of it, and I already had the game installed because I'd bought a standard digital edition. I just wanted all dem Zerg things

I have all my physical copies right beside my PC on a shelf.

Removing the paint. If you end up not liking what you've done you can remove plastidip.