Ends Oct 2nd- Free Dell Tablet with purchases over $699 (US)

WitzTech

Hey folks, just wanted to let y'all know that there is a student deal ending soon at Dell.com/dellu. The neat thing with Dell's student discount is that you don't actually *need* to be a student.  Just use this link: https://app.dell.com/consumer/enroll/stutablet/lookup.cfm .  All you have to do is select "purchasing for a student", and pick a college or university, and you're set.  

In addition to laptops and such, they also have a few monitors and TVs, including a $400 27in 1080p panel.  On it's own it's really not a great value (and for enthusiasts that PPI is not awesome), but with the tablet deal this might be a good buy to knock out 2 Holiday gifts.

If you don't go to a university or want to give me a hat tip (but you don't have to), put in University of Texas Arlington  : ).  I don't get anything from it, but I know that the school does get a little kickback from each sale.

18026-laptop-inspiron-157537-tablet-venu

"Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." - Steve Earle