TN WITH AMAZING COLORS?

UltraNeonGaming
Go to solution Solved by Panda689,

AOC   BenQ

My vote is save a little and go for the BenQ, but you will probably have to calibrate it yourself to get the best colours.

Hey guys I am stuck deciding monitor types, I currently use an IPS panel and it's awesome, I am soon going to build a gaming PC with a ASUS GTX 970, and I want to take advantage of the GTX 970's power and get a 120hz monitor, but at the cost of TN, I really love the vibrant colors of IPS so can anyone recommend me a 120hz monitor with great colors and low input lag for gaming and just overall be suitable for gaming and video watching, I want the monitor too look good in the design and be 22-24 inches big in screen size.

I really want awesome colors because I am so used to an IPS panel I feel like TN will look like sh*t when coming from an IPS

Did you tried overclocking?

Id say BenQ is primary choice for gaming TN panels.

I don't want to overclock my monitors because monitors aren't designed to be overclocked and if it breaks, I can't get another

I don't want to overclock my monitors because monitors aren't designed to be overclocked and if it breaks, I can't get another

You want to overclock your monitors because monitors are designed to be overclocked and if it breaks, you can get another.

You want to overclock your monitors because monitors are designed to be overclocked and if it breaks, you can get another.

Wat

Wat

I could write to your comment the same word :D

The possibility it breaks is pretty small. But it depends how much you can get out of it, maybe only cuple hz, maybe up to like 75.

Check interwebz.

AOC   BenQ

My vote is save a little and go for the BenQ, but you will probably have to calibrate it yourself to get the best colours.

Thanks! Il probably go with the AOC one because I can't get the BenQ one from many places here in Australia

Thanks for the help :D

Thanks! Il probably go with the AOC one because I can't get the BenQ one from many places here in Australia

Thanks for the help :D

Make sure you make a quick review and comparison !