Anyone know how to make a custom rig via Scan.co.uk?

OllieBarrie

Hi, are you able to make a custom rig via scan.co.uk and has anyone done so? Can anyone rate their rig and the build quality of Scan?

Thanks

Upcoming build: 4790k OC @ 4.6Ghz, Dual MSI 980 Twin Frozr V, 16 GB Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz RAM, 760T Corsair Case w/ Razer Blackwidow Chroma 

I believe you can do it from here http://3xs.scan.co.uk/custom . AFAIK they are decent builds.

Yeah, they seem to have a relatively moderate selection, I was hoping I could add them from their own shop? :/

Upcoming build: 4790k OC @ 4.6Ghz, Dual MSI 980 Twin Frozr V, 16 GB Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz RAM, 760T Corsair Case w/ Razer Blackwidow Chroma 

Yeah, they seem to have a relatively moderate selection, I was hoping I could add them from their own shop? :/

I am not sure about that sorry.

Quote me to get a reply!

I can certainly vouch for Scan's quality. Every product that I ever ordered through them (I do so in bulk about once every 1-2 years via business account) has arrived in exceptional packaging and in pristine quality. Their customer service is fantastic, they really make you feel like they actually care about what they are doing.

In all the years that I've been using them I have only ever had one incident where I have had cause to complain. A graphics card I purchased through them failed 1 month before the end of warranty. They inspected it and issued an immediate replacement. When the replacement arrived it was DOA and had obviously been used... I complained and was offered a brand new next generation card a tier above what the previous card had been for a heavily discounted difference.

All of that said, I'd never consider a pre built package/system from anyone. Takes far too much of the fun, control and personalization away!

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.