Possible or Impossible

Unilision

I have chosen out my Desk, PC Build & Now finally the last thing left of planning, a ridiculous way of having a Case. I just wanted to have people's opinion on this.

Do you believe that building this and creating the chest possible, to place a Pc inside of it?

Place your input on this ! 

0g7ue1s.jpg

I plan on making this about 1.9M tall so roughly 6 foot 2. As it is, just to make even with the chest if I was to put inside of it, remodel it so that I can have air ventilation inside. 

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

what?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Unpossible

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Its possible, with a lot of work and dedication.

Might have to be a MITX PC though, the chest area is really small. Maybe if you spread some components out into the head or limbs you would have more space.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Possible, with a metric butt ton of effort

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

u w0t m8?

It could be possible, though it would take a shitton of modding.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Possible, with a metric butt ton of effort

That would require some serious dedication.... Good luck mate.

SesB5Wg.gif

Yupppp, I just wanted to know whether it is or not, It's going to be a long project. 

Also to everyone that's saying, "what, wat, wot" or whatever else, Yeaahh, I won't lie I have to say that too LOL

It just came as a idea, but generally I rescaling the size unlike the one in the picture a bit bigger and adjust the size of the chest to be able to fit in a ATX instead.

I'm getting help from multiple of people so this should be fun. I have an idea how i'm already build all the builds it's just redesigning the inside of the chest so that it can fit the parts, have proper ventilation and deal with cable management somehow

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

Yupppp, I just wanted to know whether it is or not, It's going to be a long project. 

Also to everyone that's saying, "what, wat, wot" or whatever else, Yeaahh, I won't lie I have to say that too LOL

It just came as a idea, but generally I rescaling the size unlike the one in the picture a bit bigger and adjust the size of the chest to be able to fit in a ATX instead.

I'm getting help from multiple of people so this should be fun. I have an idea how i'm already build all the builds it's just redesigning the inside of the chest so that it can fit the parts, have proper ventilation and deal with cable management somehow

Keep us up to date!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Keep us up to date!

Most likely starting around this week, on the weekday I'll start the sketch and cardboard build, once I have that started and going I'll do a build log and post it up! Thanks for the early support :D 

Galax Hall Of Fame 970