Reclaimer anyone?

Some people really need to get a grip on reality with the Real life currency spending on a game that's not released yet. 

this is not a refundable process. 

if you don't have millions in the bank you should probably take it easy on the spending. 

Their is 0 assurance this game will ever be finished - blizzard just cancelled a game they have been developing for 7 years ! and in many cases these Crowd funded games have had devs take the $ and run - in the case of hawken Meteor ran off with all the $ and left adhesive gaming holding the IP with 0 $ and all the problems. 

just keep your head on straight guys. 

many of these ships will be easily earn able in game you do not need to buy them all with real life dollars , in fact doesn't it feel a bit like cheating? or perhaps thats a rush to you?

Also at what point do you tell yourself. thats enough i have enough of a head start ? 

just food for thought .. keep it real guys 

Asrock X670E Steel Legend - AMD 7600X(5.5Ghz) -  XFX Speedster-Zero EKWB Edition 6900XTXH 

-32GB Kingston Fury Beast 6000mhz DDR5 - WB Black 1 & 2 TB NVME -EVGA 1300W G2

Full loop 2x480mm XSPC RX Rads / Thermaltake Pacific W8 Block

Some people really need to get a grip on reality with the Real life currency spending on a game that's not released yet.

this is not a refundable process.

if you don't have millions in the bank you should probably take it easy on the spending.

Their is 0 assurance this game will ever be finished - blizzard just cancelled a game they have been developing for 7 years ! and in many cases these Crowd funded games have had devs take the $ and run - in the case of hawken Meteor ran off with all the $ and left adhesive gaming holding the IP with 0 $ and all the problems.

just keep your head on straight guys.

many of these ships will be easily earn able in game you do not need to buy them all with real life dollars , in fact doesn't it feel a bit like cheating? or perhaps thats a rush to you?

Also at what point do you tell yourself. thats enough i have enough of a head start ?

just food for thought .. keep it real guys

We are very well aware of that, but we trust CIG and Chris Roberts (most of us) . He is developing his dream and we are helping him do it.

Besides, they are so shiny!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

We are very well aware of that, but we trust CIG and Chris Roberts (most of us) . He is developing his dream and we are helping him do it.

Besides, they are so shiny!

....mmyyyy precioussssssss............

That blizzard game is terrible example for obvious reasons: 7 years in development and they didn't even show one picture of it, First thing CIG show us was a flying ship in space and a interesting trailer, Good Solid start IMO.

Meteor is a Publisher, not a Developer so no cares are given, CIG dont have a publisher, its a 100% indie game, and if they wanted all the money they wouldn't bother opening all those studios and whatnot...waste of time just to run away with the cash.

This is Not EVE online where you can do Incursions for a day and buy a 500m ship, so no it wont be "easy", i do expect days of work for a ship like a Freelancer. (and its like 100x smaller then a reclaimer)

Cheating...uh no because cheating = illegal way to do whatever, Not sure what you meant by a "Rush" this is nota drug mate.

What we have seen and been told we like, and because we like it we want it to succeed and in order for it to do that without rushing the development it needs founding, and thats were the pledges and Subscribers come in, NOTE: CIG could just have a simple "donation" button with no "reward", but they didn't, instead we get rewards for donating cash for the game, also the Credits Exchange system is a nice feature they added, You take your ship and turn it into "TEMP MONEY" with a value that is 100% of the same you bought it for, You can use it to buy a different ship with it instead.

Its not really about a "headstart" IMO and im sure they will "balance" it by maybe telling us to buy Ship Licence to fly bigger ships, it would be Fair for the new Players as well!

But to answer that question for fun: When i have at lest 2-4 solid ships because of reasons.

I Suggest you read up on the game.

Wauthar covered the rest. Most of us are well aware of the risks, its like Gambling with digital rewards instead of cash.

When I was buying the Recalaimer I got it beacuse I like the role that I has in the game and I love the look. I didn't really pay any attention to stats as we all know they change a lot. However today I took a look at the stats page and holly cow, this junk eater is gigantic! It's 100m longer than Connie.

Now I'm really dying to see it in the hangar. Does it even gonna fit any hangar?.....

When I was buying the Recalaimer I got it beacuse I like the role that I has in the game and I love the look. I didn't really pay any attention to stats as we all know they change a lot. However today I took a look at the stats page and holly cow, this junk eater is gigantic! It's 100m longer than Connie.

Now I'm really dying to see it in the hangar. Does it even gonna fit any hangar?.....

Yes its HUGE and there are like no Landing gears so i bet its one of those ships that will be parked outside.

Yes its HUGE and there are like no Landing gears so i bet its one of those ships that will be parked outside.

Yes, you might be right. I forgot that some of the ships will park in the orbit and then you shuttle to the surface.

Me and some of my fleetmates were guessing what it would be priced before the announcement, my guess of $350 was the lowest of the bunch, and I was dead-on :P

Pattern recognition FTW.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Me and some of my fleetmates were guessing what it would be priced before the announcement, my guess of $350 was the lowest of the bunch, and I was dead-on :P

Pattern recognition FTW.

Then I'd gladly use your skill to determine the value of the vanduul carrier. I'm gonna buy one and then use it to harass the civilized space.

Then I'd gladly use your skill to determine the value of the vanduul carrier. I'm gonna buy one and then use it to harass the civilized space.

AFAIK you need to earn that particular hotness in-game. I hope

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

AFAIK you need to earn that particular hotness in-game. I hope

Seriously I hope that too.

26 and counting.  :D

I'v come to terms with the fact I'll b buying all the ships 

Someone needs to set up a SC backers anonymous, for people who spend too much on backing the game. Or just a backers rehab.

As much as the Reclaimer looks awesome and I would love one, I can't spend $350 on it. Instead $350 is going into my Oculus Rift, HOTAS setup, and whatever-crazy-multiple-graphics-card-setup-that-is-required-to-run-SC-on-an-OR fund. :)

As much as the Reclaimer looks awesome and I would love one, I can't spend $350 on it. Instead $350 is going into my Oculus Rift, HOTAS setup, and whatever-crazy-multiple-graphics-card-setup-that-is-required-to-run-SC-on-an-OR fund. :)

FYI, you can quote multiple people in one go.

FYI, you can quote multiple people in one go.

Yeah, I know. Though it only occurred to me after the 2nd one.

What was that thing in the picture? Its looks really cool.

a reclaimer search it up

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.