How would you like a build log?

Dubesta11

Would it be better with individual pictures of each component, steps of instalation, random moments, and a battlestation setup; or to just take a few pictures of the completed build?

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

picture of all of the parts and a list

then random moments

then completed rig and battlestation glamor shots

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

picture of all of the parts and a list

then random moments

then completed rig and battlestation glamor shots

this

I wish I had a good camera so I could take proper glamour shots of my computer.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

You can't call it Build log if you only show the result. Make it a journey. If its your first time, gather all things you have wondered and take pic when you've solved those. Then tell about what was problem and what you think of solution. If you are more experienced and this is gonna be like those How to build things, leave it. What I like to see it something different. Like unconventional mounting on SSDs.

And don't take million pics of same part on different angles. Or if you have to, don't post them all. Maybe link like to Extras.

(I don't really follow Build logs yet, but when I do those are things I like to see)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I would like one with lot's of GIF's. that's what i'm planning to do when i make my buildlog

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

Let's see the whole LinusMediaGroup team have a build-off, sort of like MOD24, and then at the end, the whole LinusTechTips army votes whose system is the best from all aspects. :lol:

Would it be better with individual pictures of each component, steps of instalation, random moments, and a battlestation setup; or to just take a few pictures of the completed build?

Ideally all of the above.