Cooler Master Novatouch New keyswitch?!?!?!

ampifed1

Coller master released a new type of key switch! Other companies have released replications of a cherry MX switch, but this is different Its supposed to be a hybrid between a cherry MX swtich and a traditional membrane switch. Seems interesting. I watched Jay's two Cents video on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yben72B_eWQ

He says it's a lot like reds but a much smoother press. I don't like reds too much but I really wanna try these. Also, the key switches are backwards compatible with cherry mx switches, whitch is awesome if you have customized cherry mx keycap. Will be interesting to see how it does. Hope Linus reviews them soon! 

Its just a topre swtitch with a cherry mx compatible stem. Also topre feels nothing like reds. The closest cherry mx would be a stock ergo clear (clear stem with blue/brown/red springs)

Seems to be really good for fast typers but super expensive

Seems to be really good for fast typers but super expensive

Its the best switch available and once you use they youll likely never want to go back. I only dont have them because they doe have programmable boards. I sold my 3 topre boards once I decided my layout was the best layout for me and needed a programmable baord to be able to do it.

Seems like its time to upgrade my keyboard.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB