is it safe to buy from G2A.com windows 8

XxCJDJxX

https://www.g2a.com/microsoft-windows-8-professional-32-64-bit-cd-key-global.html

can i use this i have windows 7 home premium 

RAM 4GB

Intel core i3 3.30GHz

64-bit

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, bring others along."

My Rig: | CPUIntel Core i5-8700K 4.8GHz | MotherboardMSI Z370 SLI PLUS   | RAMCorsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB 2133 | GPUEVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB SC I | CasePhanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case | StorageCrucial MX300 756GB SSD | Crucial MX100 256GB SSD | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM x3 | PSUCorsair RM 1000W 80+ Gold Certified Modular |  DisplayAOC i2769Vm 60Hz 27" x 2 Acer 27" H277HU 2K | CPU CoolingCorsair H110i Liquid Cooler | KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB | MouseCorsair SCIMITAR PRO RGB | Sound: Corsair Void Yellow WIFI | OS: Windows 10 Professional

yes, i bought plenty of games on it.

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

I've heard from a trusted forum member(TheSLSAMG) That those codes only last for about a year

This

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

thats not right.... i know windows is expensive n' all but you need to pay microsoft fairly.

thats not right.... i know windows is expensive n' all but you need to pay microsoft fairly.

Fuck microshit. Life isn't fair, the billionaire shareholders of microsoft wont miss 80$.

Fuck microshit. Life isn't fair, the billionaire shareholders of microsoft wont miss 80$.

still...

You'll miss having a working operating system after a year. They worked to get where you are, how about instead of being a jealous twat you get off your ass and work towards earning something?

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Don't buy windows codes from G2A, most of them come from student's dreamspark accounts and they are NOT a permanent activation method. they only last until the dreamspark membership runs out

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

Don't buy windows codes from G2A, most of them come from student's dreamspark accounts and they are NOT a permanent activation method. they only last until the dreamspark membership runs out

Well mine doesn't have any kind of expiration date, so I guess it's sort of hit and miss?

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

You'll miss having a working operating system after a year. They worked to get where you are, how about instead of being a jealous twat you get off your ass and work towards earning something?

How does that have anything to do with the topic? Instead of being a asshole why don't you take your own advice. Jackass. Oh and in case you didn't know buddy windows isn't the only OS out there.

How does that have anything to do with the topic? Instead of being a asshole why don't you take your own advice. Jackass. Oh and in case you didn't know buddy windows isn't the only OS out there.

"Fuck microshit. Life isn't fair, the billionaire shareholders of microsoft wont miss 80$."

What does that have to do with buying from g2a? Oh it doesn't.
Was that you being an asshole? Oh yes it was.
Did you suggest buying any other os besides windows? No you suggested give microsoft the middle finger because you're jealous.

Get over yourself, you are ignorant.