NZXT Launches New Silent H230 Case At Computex

NZXT has kicked off Computex with the launch of their mid tower version of the H630 silent case. Seems like a very interesting case, considering it's only $69.99.

http://nzxt.com/

http://nzxt.com/product/detail/130-h230-case

http://www.pcper.com/news/Cases-and-Cooling/Computex-2013-NZXT-Launches-Silent-Tool-less-H230-Mid-Tower-Case

I love the minimalistic look & it's a silent case to boot! Depending on the materials//build quality this case would be great value

I think I may have a serious case upgrade consideration. I was going to go for the r4 but I might get this if the reviews are good

maybe I will upgrade my R3 now... Will someone do the same? 

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

I think I may have a serious case upgrade consideration. I was going to go for the r4 but I might get this if the reviews are good

my brother has an r4 and he loves it. i have a r3 and i will  probably upgrade ti the H230...

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

No side window..if that matters to you.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

No side window..if that matters to you.

It will not be a minimalist design if they went for a side window option, as much as i like windows.

No 140mm front and rear exhaust mounts, only 120... :S
But it looks better than any other silence optimized case I've seen.

White one looks nice.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I think the Define R4 will have better airflow still since it has 140mm fan mounts every where possible in the case. This NZXT case only has dual 120mm fans in the front, bottom, and rear so I would expect it to be more silent. Build quality would also be a major factor at the $69.99 price point.

The links in the OP are just website homepages.

Oh, thanks. I didn't see that. I swear I put the article link. Let me change that.

white is cool for silent cases

Let's hope they did a better job than the H630. In terms of looks I think I still prefer the simpler and more elegant Define R4 but this looks better to me than most of their plasticky cases. We'll wait and see about features :).

• 1 month later...

Let's hope they did a better job than the H630. In terms of looks I think I still prefer the simpler and more elegant Define R4 but this looks better to me than most of their plasticky cases. We'll wait and see about features :).

The H630 case is all metal so it should not feel plastic at all.

I really want one in gun metal color tho.

This case looks very clean. But it doesn't seem to have lots of fan slots so airflow might be restricted.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer