bootmgr problem

1chalupa
Go to solution Solved by 1chalupa,

ok so i have clue how to say without doing a wall of text sorry in advance  :) . so i called up ibuypower they determined that somehow windows got currupted. so now after talking with them on the phone for around an hour! they had me just reinstall windows. luckly one of my drives is empty and i wont loose any files YAY!! but i like my raid array of ssds will have to be recreated... damn. but luckly i still have my mass storage which holds of my important crap. but now i have a long time of waiting for windows to install twice. JUST HAPPENED WHILE WRITING  now i am having trouble installing windows... ugh. my raid controller is saying that the array is healthy along with all of the other drives. i have tried everything that you wonderful people have told me to do except for taking a pic of the drives cause we now what the problem is. i am very thankful to have such a great communtiy to go to for help. not to get all mushy. but anyways so i think i can handle it from hear if i have anymore problems i might make a new thread and link this one in it. once again thank you guys for all of the help but it was probably a user error while trying one of you guys's solution. 

PS: sorry for the wall of text but i am a little frustrated and just wanted to get my story out. if you guys got any questions i will still be checking my notifications. i will mark this post as solved cause although many of your solutions were helpful this is one that kinda fixed it... nothing personal. i really should stop typing and just post this wall of text, that i know everyone hates... 

So I tried fixboot and it said this operation is not ready.

Don't know what to try now

Thanks for the help, but it looks like I'm gonna have to call ibuypower tomorrow and hope they can fix it

Can you please make a screenshot (foto of your screen) of the patitions GParted detects?

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

ok so i have clue how to say without doing a wall of text sorry in advance  :) . so i called up ibuypower they determined that somehow windows got currupted. so now after talking with them on the phone for around an hour! they had me just reinstall windows. luckly one of my drives is empty and i wont loose any files YAY!! but i like my raid array of ssds will have to be recreated... damn. but luckly i still have my mass storage which holds of my important crap. but now i have a long time of waiting for windows to install twice. JUST HAPPENED WHILE WRITING  now i am having trouble installing windows... ugh. my raid controller is saying that the array is healthy along with all of the other drives. i have tried everything that you wonderful people have told me to do except for taking a pic of the drives cause we now what the problem is. i am very thankful to have such a great communtiy to go to for help. not to get all mushy. but anyways so i think i can handle it from hear if i have anymore problems i might make a new thread and link this one in it. once again thank you guys for all of the help but it was probably a user error while trying one of you guys's solution. 

PS: sorry for the wall of text but i am a little frustrated and just wanted to get my story out. if you guys got any questions i will still be checking my notifications. i will mark this post as solved cause although many of your solutions were helpful this is one that kinda fixed it... nothing personal. i really should stop typing and just post this wall of text, that i know everyone hates... 

so after trying my install disk too many times... i totally forgot we have another windows machine in our house. so i grabbed that install disk and it seems like its working like a charm.

tech support was no help told to me install windows again

but it will be nice to start a fresh windows and choose what i actually want on my computer

Yeah, i always tend to do that should a problem arise.

But since a couple of month i got "Genie9 TImeline Pro" running which does incremental backups every 3 minuten of my SSD onto a RAID1. Didn't actually need to restore yet.

My SSD is oringally from my Laptop, i love how robust windows 7 is, when it comes to just throwing it into another PC.

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410