More of a sugestion

Jopheim

I was browsing through the forums and noted there was a lack of an area for sugestions. Maybe an area for "as Fast As Possbile" suggestions. As someone who is just starting to get friendly with computers again I find myself lost in some of these new terms and ratings. One term was timing on Memory. I would love a run down of what the 4 numbers mean. Because reading it one a page is just not helping.

You said Floppy......

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I was browsing through the forums and noted there was a lack of an area for sugestions. Maybe an area for "as Fast As Possbile" suggestions. As someone who is just starting to get friendly with computers again I find myself lost in some of these new terms and ratings. One term was timing on Memory. I would love a run down of what the 4 numbers mean. Because reading it one a page is just not helping.

Here a thorough explanation: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Understanding-RAM-Timings/26/1

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

It is all as clear as mud now..... Well now really. Thanks for the responces. I sometimes look to this forum when I am beyond tired and never really find what I am looking for. Only to come back in the morning and hit myself in the head when it was right there.... What lack of sleep will do to you.

You said Floppy......