Reversible USB Type C rumored to be featured on 12-inch MacBook Air

Build quality and customer service are what you're actually paying for. 

and a great os, lots of programs, and the ecosystem 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I'm not actually lying. Do you remember the old ipod nanos, and exactly what started apple giving free battery replacements? And for the specifications of their computers (not quite as bad as they used to be) for the same price you can easily get a laptop that is better. In regards to the iphones, more specifically the iphone 6, has lower spec than my pendo 7 tablet, and it cost $80. BTW, if you ever want to get a new apple product whilst your old one works, ask yourself why. If you don't know then you got suckered by their marketing.

APPLE HATERS GONNA HATE

Also, your Pendo tablet doesn't run iOS, has that kind of display (the iPhone 6's Retina HD display is objectively good, there is nothing you can say against that...)  and doesn't achieve 3000 in Geekbench multicore...I bet it's not even close... (1.4GHz dualcores are not all the same) Saying that Apple Products are expensive, possibly more expensive than they have to be, is ok... But distributing BS like you're doing is not...

What are you contributing? Ask yourself that question? Just my two cents...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

APPLE HATERS GONNA HATE

Also, your Pendo tablet doesn't run iOS, has that kind of display (the iPhone 6's Retina HD display is objectively good, there is nothing you can say against that...)  and doesn't achieve 3000 in Geekbench multicore...I bet it's not even close... (1.4GHz dualcores are not all the same) Saying that Apple Products are expensive, possibly more expensive than they have to be, is ok... But distributing BS like you're doing is not...

What are you contributing? Ask yourself that question? Just my two cents...

1.5GHz Quad core tablet, 1GB RAM, takes up to 32GB micro SD cards (and automatically changes them to the default storage), can use any usb stick with the included adapter, full HD screen (all that is realistically needed).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

1.5GHz Quad core tablet, 1GB RAM, takes up to 32GB micro SD cards (and automatically changes them to the default storage), can use any usb stick with the included adapter, full HD screen (all that is realistically needed).

I thought you were the guy that does the in-depth research before buying crap.

If you really think that the hardware of an iPhone 6 is in any way comparable to that in your PendoPad, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. To put it short: the hardware of the PendoPad is faaaar worse. (but that is alright considering it costs muuuuuch less)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

a quadcore with the IPC of a potato (feel free to put this in your sig, @SeriouslyMikey), running an OS and apps that cant properly utilise all those cores anyway, with a cheap TN panel.

meanwhile you have a dualcore with the IPC of a recent desktop CPU, with an OS and apps that are meant to be used on a dualcore, with enough ram to never get bogged down, with a screen that is great, objectively, and even the 16GB version still has space left on it, after the os.

yes the iPhone is expensive, but when you compare it (price:performance) to a lowend device like yours, it still comes up on top

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

a quadcore with the IPC of a potato (feel free to put this in your sig, @SeriouslyMikey), running an OS and apps that cant properly utilise all those cores anyway, with a cheap TN panel.

meanwhile you have a dualcore with the IPC of a recent desktop CPU, with an OS and apps that are meant to be used on a dualcore, with enough ram to never get bogged down, with a screen that is great, objectively, and even the 16GB version still has space left on it, after the os.

yes the iPhone is expensive, but when you compare it (price:performance) to a lowend device like yours, it still comes up on top

What? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

What? 

"a quadcore with the IPC of a potato". You owe me a sig quote ;)

"a quadcore with the IPC of a potato". You owe me a sig quote ;)

I'll put it in just to please you. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"