I thought this was cool.

TechTheWorld

Check this out:http://www.techhive.com/article/2040327/meet-stanley-the-player-piano-that-will-play-just-about-any-song-you-tweet-to-him.html#tk.nl_today

Do you think we could do this with are computers? be able t tweet them to turn them on or start a program?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

That's really cool, but check out http://www.cleverbot.com/. It's insane how advanced that thing is.

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Check this out:http://www.techhive.com/article/2040327/meet-stanley-the-player-piano-that-will-play-just-about-any-song-you-tweet-to-him.html#tk.nl_today

Do you think we could do this with are computers? be able t tweet them to turn them on or start a program?

I do think it's possible...I'm pretty sure someone has already invented that..just create a signal from twitter to the power pin lol

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I do think it's possible...I'm pretty sure someone has already invented that..just create a signal from twitter to the power pin lol

And for opening an application you could just get a program to be a server and you can send messages to it to open specific programs.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Lol that's pretty epic.

EDIT: WOOT 200th post :D

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Ahem, look at IBM Watson, it crushes humans (at jeopardy).

That is a true AI.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB