New to this forum stuffs.

squa

Just wondering what tips you guys could share or just what to expect from the usual forum.

Or am I already doing this right?

Welcome, and good that you chose this forum, we're happy to have you here, just be friendly with other people and don't start fights. Also post things on the right place like you did

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

Just wondering what tips you guys could share or just what to expect from the usual forum.

Hmm.. Remember to follow your topics, always post quote or tag a member so they get notified when you reply to them and don't be a bad guy, otherwise welcome and enjoy :)

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Hello and welcome to the LTT forums.

Please remember to read the CoC, play nice, and for the love of Linus, don't start fanboy wars.

I hope I see you around and please do enjoy your stay.

adhere to the CoC, generally dont flame others, dont post flame baits, follow your topics, quote the people you are replying to, and most of all, enjoy your stay ^^

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Welcome, and good that you chose this forum, we're happy to have you here, just be friendly with other people and don't start fights. Also post things on the right place like you did

Hmm.. Remember to follow your topics, always post quote or tag a member so they get notified when you reply to them and don't be a bad guy, otherwise welcome and enjoy :)

Hello and welcome to the LTT forums.

Please remember to read the CoC, play nice, and for the love of Linus, don't start fanboy wars.

I hope I see you around and please do enjoy your stay.

adhere to the CoC, generally dont flame others, dont post flame baits, follow your topics, quote the people you are replying to, and most of all, enjoy your stay ^^

Hello there, welcome to LTT.

:)

^_^  Thanks all.

Behave yourself in front of the drill Sergeants, or moderators as you will know them, don't start any unwarranted arguments, follow the CoC and act as you are private!

Adhere to these and you shall be granted rank of marine. Fail, and you shall face court Marshall!

Dismissed!

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

^_^  Thanks all.

anytime :) most of us here are friendly and nice, but there are some guys who just start flamewars whenever they can, insulting anyone that doesnt agree with their points of view. in general just ignore them and report those posts ^^

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

^_^  Thanks all.

You're welcome.

We're all usually civil as long as the other people on the thread are civil.

and for the love of Linus, don't start fanboy wars.

but they are so entertaining and give me an excuse to eat popcorn

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

Welcome!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

anytime :) most of us here are friendly and nice, but there are some guys who just start flamewars whenever they can, insulting anyone that doesnt agree with their points of view. in general just ignore them and report those posts ^^

LOL I told you, we need an ignore list advisory thread

Also welcome to LTT. Also known as the best damn forum anywhere.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Adhere to the Code of Conduct, be nice to people, and in the name of our King, Linus, don't start flaming wars or fanboy arguments.

But in the name of the Lord and Saviour of the GloriousPCGamingMasterrace, GabeN, by all means feel free to partake in flame wars against Console Fanboys :rolleyes:

(ignore that last bit)