Saints Row IV = Rubbish. GTA V + ON pc = Owned.

I think saints row 4 will flop and Gta will 100% conquer, There was so much hype around Saints row 3 and To be honest, 

it was a disappointment to me when I played it, So much I just couldn't be bothered to finish the game.

Gta v is my Purchase this year what about you?

yep i think it will be the biggest game of the year, i love gta i have owned every single one its still my favorite game to play on my pc

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

Im going to get it once it comes to pc, also watch dogs!!! Gta has some compition finally

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Tbh,i love sr3,but after applying few mods of course.

I honestly like Saints Row more than GTA because of the silliness it has to offer.

Giving people air since never.

Saints Row is silly, GTA is going the route of more realistic approach i like the both for what they are doing but i prefer the GTA IV/V approach :) .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I will always prefer GTA because silliness in a "realistic game" is much more hilarious than a "silly game". I remember skydiving out of a helicopter in GTA IV and betting my friend $5 that I would land in the water, fortunately for him I missed the river and landed in the city, but I rag-dolled soooo far that I ended up landing in a tiny pond and won the bet. I have never had a moment like that in Saints Row. I also hate the effort put into Saints Row the Third's graphics, I like the styling but it is LACKING in the texture department (It just needs higher res cartoony textures) and can use a little mesh improvement.

Corsair 550D / i5-4690k @4.6GHz / Asus Maximus VII Hero / Asus GTX 980 Strix @1.6Ghz / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G (2x4096) 2400MHz / Corsair HX 850w / Corsair Neutron GTX 120g SSD / Segate 2TB + 8g Hybrid

Or, you know, they might both be awesome games, whos styles have diverged to the point of being nigh-incomparable.

I have no idea what the devs for Saint's Row are thinking...or consumers for that matter. Pretty sure SR3 sold more than the previous two titles despite an ENORMOUS decline in quality. My take was because it has been on sale at rock-bottom prices fairly consistently, but it still makes me scratch my head. Am I missing something? Was it really better than the second one (which imo is the closest anyone has come to besting Rockstar at their game)?

I enjoyed SR2 far more then SR3, it was silly but not *too* much. 3 however was just to over the top for my liking.

Or, you know, they might both be awesome games, whos styles have diverged to the point of being nigh-incomparable.

I would argue that the SR devs are targeting the lowest common denominator (and have succeeded, which is a stark reflection of our society) and are a disgrace to the entire gaming industry.

I actually loved SR3 and played through it twice, once on PS3 and once on PC

I would argue that the SR devs are targeting the lowest common denominator (and have succeeded, which is a stark reflection of our society) and are a disgrace to the entire gaming industry.

I would argue that you don't sound like you're coming from the most impartial position...

I would argue that you don't sound like you're coming from the most impartial position...

"Pretty sure SR3 sold more than the previous two titles despite an ENORMOUS decline in quality."

Was a huge fan of the first two games, and it takes a lot for me to really not enjoy a sandbox game. Hell, I even loved the first Crackdown. One thing I don't love is humor that only the dregs of society would find amusing. Big difference between toilet humor and humor targeted at what has to be the uneducated/uncultured market.

I don't dislike SR3 but this is just ridiculous. :)

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

WATCHDOGS -> GTA V

Watch dogs will pwn GTA V

But... I don't think they can BE compared that much.

If only Rockstar would release Red Dead Redemption on pc :/

Until then, my vote goes to GTA. ; D

I really Enjoyed sr2 its the best saints row but im buying gta v I will just torrent sr4 if I like it i will buy it

Another GTA fanboy comparing the 2? Saints Row 3 was fun.

Good Morning...

SR3 was too stupid for me

"An Excellent Signature"

saints row 2 was awesome I played it forever sr3 was just a fart if it was successful thq would still be here, Im not buying sr4

I hope it doesn't take ages for GTA V to be released to PC like it did with GTA IV

I hope it doesn't take ages for GTA V to be released to PC like it did with GTA IV

Hell, i'm still waiting for Red Dead: Redemption to be released on pc.

Looking at you Rockstar...