$500 - $700 NZD Editing PC

Felveus

Ive asked around the Forum for Good builds second hand etc, and all aren't good for what I need or the value isn't good for second hand. I live in NZ and PC prices are insane, Intentionally I wanted a computer for Editing e.g. After Affects, Photoshop and recording. I wanted to have a good GPU but realised the games I played aren't to GPU intensive like Garrys Mod. Do you guys think you could get me a $500 ($700 Max) PC for editing? Id prefer an I7 since its for editing and Ill add a GPU for more intense games later on on my birthday or something! 

If I can't fit an i7 in the budget which I think might happen, would you suggest me spend this $500 - $700 NZD on everything except the GPU or downgrade everything so i can get a GPU right now?

Thanks!

The budget is way too small for an i7 or even an E3 Xeon

The budget is way too small for an i7 or even an E3 Xeon

How about $700?

Ive asked around the Forum for Good builds second hand etc, and all aren't good for what I need or the value isn't good for second hand. I live in NZ and PC prices are insane, Intentionally I wanted a computer for Editing e.g. After Affects, Photoshop and recording. I wanted to have a good GPU but realised the games I played aren't to GPU intensive like Garrys Mod. Do you guys think you could get me a $500 ($700 Max) PC for editing? Id prefer an I7 since its for editing and Ill add a GPU for more intense games later on on my birthday or something!

If I can't fit an i7 in the budget which I think might happen, would you suggest me spend this $500 - $700 NZD on everything except the GPU or downgrade everything so i can get a GPU right now?

Thanks!

Like @vishnureddy17 said, that's a too little amount money for what you're wanting. You'd be looking at least $1,000 for you're requirements. I might suggest that you save a bit longer so that you don't compromise on what you really want. Just a thought. ;)

EDIT: Please read the red text in my sig and follow it. It just helps us a lot. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

That Sucks :/ Could you just get me as best possible build but don't make GPU a priority :)

Even a Xeon E3 takes more than half that budget

Seriously you are not going to have an i7 or Xeon unless you extend your budget to somewhat 900 ~ 1000 NZD

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Even a Xeon E3 takes more than half that budget

Seriously you are not going to have an i7 or Xeon unless you extend your budget to somewhat 900 ~ 1000 NZD

Well okay :/ thanks I'll start saving up

this is the closest i can get you can remove the hdd and ssd in the build and reuse your old ones until you got the cash to safe some

like your old case if useable.

but this is the lowest i can offer to be worth for what you want

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600S 2.8GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($189.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($28.66 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard  ($97.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: A-Data XPG V2 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($152.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Corsair Force LS 60GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($49.98 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 280 3GB TurboDuo Video Card  ($191.10 @ Newegg)
Case: Gigabyte GZ-ZA1 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: LEPA MaxBron 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($48.07 @ Amazon)
Total: $842.76
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-19 17:20 EDT-0400

this is the closest i can get you can remove the hdd and ssd in the build and reuse your old ones until you got the cash to safe somelike your old case if useable. but this is the lowest i can offer to be worth for what you want PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchantCPU: Intel Core i7-2600S 2.8GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($189.99 @ Amazon)CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($28.66 @ Amazon)Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard  ($97.99 @ Newegg)Memory: A-Data XPG V2 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($152.99 @ Newegg)Storage: Corsair Force LS 60GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($49.98 @ OutletPC)Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.99 @ Amazon)Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 280 3GB TurboDuo Video Card  ($191.10 @ Newegg)Case: Gigabyte GZ-ZA1 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Amazon)Power Supply: LEPA MaxBron 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($48.07 @ Amazon)Total: $842.76Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-19 17:20 EDT-0400

OMG THATS AWESOME! Thanks! I have a spare pc case 1tb HDD but it's really old but that is good thanks!

looks nice if you don't need any gpu it uses the built-in gpu from the cpu to get your screen so you won't be able to do anything except browsing and listen to music.

still for that price you don't get much and  listen to infinite don't know for myself but find reviews about websites to see if its legit.