Petition for Windowless NZXT S340

daneUCLD

The moment I heard of the NZXT S340 I became very interested in buying one, but after finding more info about it I found that NZXT doesn't sell a version of the case without a side window. Personally I prefer windowless cases, and this has kept me from purchasing the S340. I contacted NZXT support and they suggested that I start a petition, and if there's enough interest then they'd be sure to make this option available. As I've seen many comments of people wanting this I thought I'd give it a shot, please sign if you'd he interested! Thank you.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/nzxt-s340-windowless-model

Well that's the whole point of the S340, that's why it has that PSU cover and that HDD cage cover.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I'd personally like to see every company that makes cases with windows sell windowless side panels.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I'm just seeing if there's interest which I have heard a lot of from various places! The features on the inside make it very nice to build in as well it's not just appearance, some people including me just like the simplicity.

The moment I heard of the NZXT S340 I became very interested in buying one, but after finding more info about it I found that NZXT doesn't sell a version of the case without a side window. Personally I prefer windowless cases, and this has kept me from purchasing the S340. I contacted NZXT support and they suggested that I start a petition, and if there's enough interest then they'd be sure to make this option available. As I've seen many comments of people wanting this I thought I'd give it a shot, please sign if you'd he interested! Thank you.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/nzxt-s340-windowless-model

This may be simpler than asking them to make one, just buy the right side panel separately, they are literally interchangeable from one side to the other with no mods, it has the same slide on tabs with thumb screws.

Btw that case looks soooooo slick.

This may be simpler than asking them to make one, just buy the right side panel separately, they are literally interchangeable from one side to the other with no mods, it has the same slide on tabs with thumb screws.

Btw that case looks soooooo slick.

I actually contacted them to see what my options would be for this, they said that they currently can't replace the panels yet and that I'd have to buy two full cases (which is my last resort option haha). But they did suggest a petition so thought I'd give it a shot!

yea i would just wait until you can get a replacement back panel.

I actually contacted them to see what my options would be for this, they said that they currently can't replace the panels yet and that I'd have to buy two (which is my last resort option haha). But they did suggest a petition so thought I'd give it a shot!

One with full full view transparency one side to the other and one with a very clean modern design using solid panels.  :D

One with full full view transparency one side to the other and one with a very clean modern design using solid panels.  :D

I'm actually looking to see if a friend (who is obsessed with their cable management) wants to buy one with me so I can have my simplicity and they can show off their well organised cables!  :P

rather than wasting time on a petition, their facebook/twitter pages are more

effective as more peeps see the message and the NZXT reps see the messages

and make decisions accordingly. anonymous trolls can bust a petition and foul

the results of needs.

rather than wasting time on a petition, their facebook/twitter pages are more

effective as more peeps see the message and the NZXT reps see the messages

and make decisions accordingly. anonymous trolls can bust a petition and foul

the results of needs.

A petition was what multiple NZXT employees suggested. They've been responding as well as the interest is slowly increasing.

I'd like to see one with a half window and some side mesh for 120 or 140 fans (no stupid 200mm crap fans that don't move any air)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs