NZXT x61 corsair 450d

does anyone know if the kraken x61 will fit comfortably in the corsair 450d (top)? the case has the holes required, but I've read that some people have problems putting in a h110 in the top, even though the holes are there

also, I've only ever seen the x61 with a blue LED. I believe this is adjustable, but does it work well? Can you set it to, say, a solid yellow colour 24/7? or is it dependent on temps/pump speed?

does anyone know if the kraken x61 will fit comfortably in the corsair 450d (top)? the case has the holes required, but I've read that some people have problems putting in a h110 in the top, even though the holes are there

also, I've only ever seen the x61 with a blue LED. I believe this is adjustable, but does it work well? Can you set it to, say, a solid yellow colour 24/7? or is it dependent on temps/pump speed?

To look this up; Go to a site like Newegg for the case

1) 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139042

2)

Check out Specifications. They show Radiator support.

3) 

Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (360mm radiator)
Bottom: 2 x 120mm (240mm radiator)
Rear: 1 x 120mm (120mm included) (120mm radiator)
140mm Fans

Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm included) (280mm radiator)

And color is your chosen color on the cooler.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

You can change the color to your heart's content. If people are having trouble installing the H110, I would expect that there would be a problem with the X61. I might work if your VRM heatsinks on your motherboard are small and you have low-profile ram. 

You can change the color to your heart's content. If people are having trouble installing the H110, I would expect that there would be a problem with the X61. I might work if your VRM heatsinks on your motherboard are small and you have low-profile ram. 

yes this is true does the h110 have easily bendable tubing because if not than the x61 will fit and btw the x61 is awesome i have it in my own build

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi