Headphone Hair Tips

anthonytran7757

This is kind of an odd topic considering this is a forum about tech but does anyone know any way to fix or avoid the hair on your head from being all flat and stuff from using headphones? i have short and pretty stiff hair and have been using headphones for just over a year. anyone have any good ideas?

there isn't really any way to avoid it. it's just part of being a headphone user.

I have a buzzcut currently, but I used to always have to fix my hair after using my headphones and it sucks.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Get a "messy" look, I guess

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Not a fucking clue, my hair was long enough to the point when I had a headphone I got a ripple through it because of my headphones.

Simplest solution, it's what I did.. :D

Simplest solution, it's what I did.. :D

Is there any good messy look? I am getting a haircut tomorrow and need something like that.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Is there any good messy look? I am getting a haircut tomorrow and need something like that.

I dunno, if it works for you then yes? I've had my hair like this for a few years so it's just stuck and works with me.

Tell me about it! I have short hair so I can't get the messy look and my hair is like clay, it forms a noticeable dent kinda like this:

oMqBok6.png

there isn't really any way to avoid it. it's just part of being a headphone user.

I have a buzzcut currently, but I used to always have to fix my hair after using my headphones and it sucks.

seriously? dang :(

nah dawg. i can't get the messy look. it doesn't work for me. i get frustrated when my hair is long

wear a hat such as a beanie while wearing headphones. this way if it compresses your hair it will do so evenly.

have you tried it and does your hair get unflattened? and what happens in the summer? i dont live in the hottest place ever but getting unecessarily sweat is not prefered LOL

Tell me about it! I have short hair so I can't get the messy look and my hair is like clay, it forms a noticeable dent kinda like this:

oMqBok6.png

i feel ya bro. i feel ya

Just shave your head dude. That's the ultimate solution against EVERY hair problem. EVERY!

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold