Linus Tech TIps Forums Changed My Life!

Genecidalic

Linus mentioned in today's video somthing about the forum changing lives. He was kidding however this forum has literally changed my life. I used to not know what i wanted to do in my life. At first i thought about the military, then being a police officer. Although i thought computers were cool i never actually was interested in them. So then one day i decided i wanted to get into computer gaming. So i looked up some youtube videos on computer peripherals(At the time i didnt know my current computer would barely run games) and discovered linus. After watching his videos and hearing about these forums i joined just for some fun. While i joined only a short time ago ive learned so much and have taken such great interest in computers ive decided this is what i want to do. Ive begun taking computer science classes. A friend of mine is going to loan me some of his old college books about computers, and ive got three computer building jobs for friends this summer. Thinking about all this made me realize how great this forum is. I have a new direction in life and i cant and i cant thank you guys enough for it!

That's really great! Best of luck to you. This is why I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

I was an ok computer builder before, but now I know much more about it.

Ha, I was expecting a thread like this after watching that video.

Linus mentioned in today's video somthing about the forum changing lives. He was kidding however this forum has literally changed my life. I used to not know what i wanted to do in my life. At first i thought about the military, then being a police officer. Although i thought computers were cool i never actually was interested in them. So then one day i decided i wanted to get into computer gaming. So i looked up some youtube videos on computer peripherals(At the time i didnt know my current computer would barely run games) and discovered linus. After watching his videos and hearing about these forums i joined just for some fun. While i joined only a short time ago ive learned so much and have taken such great interest in computers ive decided this is what i want to do. Ive begun taking computer science classes. A friend of mine is going to loan me some of his old college books about computers, and ive got three computer building jobs for friends this summer. Thinking about all this made me realize how great this forum is. I have a new direction in life and i cant and i cant thank you guys enough for it!

Be Batman. Like your profile pic. I've seen that pic everywhere and still cry laughing!

I was gonna do this but i thought i was gonna get attacked so i didnt do it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

To be honest, this is the best community that I've ever seen. Thumbs up for this community. You guys are so awesome  :D

Linus and the forum is giving my wallet a hurting hahaha

Hope it turns out well, for me IT management wasn't what I wanted, I like gaming though - but I am sure it will work out for you :)

So many things I could write here... things like this.