Birthday Wishlist

xrex64

Hey guys, can you all start listing cool stuff under $60. Someone asked me to send them a birthday present list and I'm having trouble getting ideas.

Already have:

• Monitor
  • Mech keyboard
  • Good mouse
  • GTX 560ti
  • New phone
  • Good pair of headphones

Anything besides those are awesome. Thanks. 

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Hookers and blow. 10 out of 10 would recommend

Let me go add a serious tag... hold on.

† TTCF Member †

An NZXT Source 210 and Hyper 212 EVO?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

If i were you i'd ask for an autoblow 2, but maybe a  nice computer case or something?

Whelp, time to clear my history.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I need moar! 

† TTCF Member †

Almost none of the stuff you listed is under $60.  I don't know what you need/use most.  

Sex toy?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Hookers and marijuana (fuck cocaine)

Or party liqor......

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Or party liqor......

Malibu or Moonshine.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Malibu or Moonshine.

That a serious question? Moonshine of course.

That a serious question? Moonshine of course.

No I meant both. :P

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

No I meant both. :P

Use the moonshine for drinking, and the malibu for washing off the hookers

Use the moonshine for drinking, and the malibu for washing off the hookers

There we go. We need a pound of green as well. Well see who can smoke more :P

Or party liqor......

If Marijuana, what's the point of the hookers?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Um...strippers are better :P

Sex? Marijuana only makes you pass out if you smoke like a noob and smoke joints and shit. Get a one hitter and pack it once or twice (3 to 6 hits total) and you just feel good instead of sleepy.

Sex? Marijuana only makes you pass out if you smoke like a noob and smoke joints and shit. Get a one hitter and pack it once or twice (3 to 6 hits total) and you just feel good instead of sleepy.

what the hell...

† TTCF Member †

Really. Damn I would sit on about 7 joints a day min. when I use to smoke. Hehe @Trik'Stari we should give him a tulip. I prefer to stay up when I am high to enjoy it. You will have some really weird dreams if you fall asleep...maybe thats just me tho. However drinking will make you smoke as well....

If done right, you pass out or hit motivation level 0 after either, if  both you aren't doing one of them right.

what the hell...

If done right, you pass out or hit motivation level 0 after either, if  both you aren't doing one of them right.

Really. Damn I would sit on about 7 joints a day min. when I use to smoke. Hehe @Trik'Stari we should give him a tulip. I prefer to stay up when I am high to enjoy it. You will have some really weird dreams if you fall asleep...maybe thats just me tho. However drinking will make you smoke as well....

If done right you can be good and high and still have motivation to do stuff (I know I do when I smoke). The amotivational bullshit is generally made up with pseudoscience (scientists paid to say it in a way that looks irrefutable). Or is the result of someone smoking more than they can handle. Some can handle 7 joints a day, some cannot. I was saying that a noobie, someone who doesn't use habitually like some of us do (when we can), should probably take about 3 to 6 hits of mids, or if it's high grade shit, no more than 3 or 4 the first time.

Read some of the shit that these idiot reporters have written about edible in Colorado, claiming to spend the night "in a state of hallucinatory catatonic terror", that's someone doing WAY more than they should, which is bad with any substance. Drink too much and you get the spins (and usually end up throwing up, or at least I do), smoke to much and you eventually pass out. I consider my self a veteran, and even I've smoked shit that about 1 or 2 hits will do me (that kind of shit you can smell through 2 or 3 ziplock bags). I know I'm good when I'm high, and want to stay in exactly the same state (high wise) for the rest of the day, but still able to function. Eventually yes I get sleepy, that's when I lay off for a bit or take a nap.

Edit: Also, joints are a waste of weed, one hitter, bongs, GB's (if you feel like getting absolutely whacked out of your head) or vape's is the way to go. I prefer a glass one hitter. Also joints do get slightly stronger as you smoke them because the weed between your mouth and the cherry acts as a filter, so it's hard to guage shit with a joint

If done right you can be good and high and still have motivation to do stuff (I know I do when I smoke). The amotivational bullshit is generally made up with pseudoscience (scientists paid to say it in a way that looks irrefutable). Or is the result of someone smoking more than they can handle. Some can handle 7 joints a day, some cannot. I was saying that a noobie, someone who doesn't use habitually like some of us do (when we can), should probably take about 3 to 6 hits of mids, or if it's high grade shit, no more than 3 or 4 the first time.

Read some of the shit that these idiot reporters have written about edible in Colorado, claiming to spend the night "in a state of hallucinatory catatonic terror", that's someone doing WAY more than they should, which is bad with any substance. Drink too much and you get the spins (and usually end up throwing up, or at least I do), smoke to much and you eventually pass out. I consider my self a veteran, and even I've smoked shit that about 1 or 2 hits will do me (that kind of shit you can smell through 2 or 3 ziplock bags). I know I'm good when I'm high, and want to stay in exactly the same state (high wise) for the rest of the day, but still able to function. Eventually yes I get sleepy, that's when I lay off for a bit or take a nap.

Well at least with sex is nappy time after.

Vaporizor!

Edited by IdeaStormer