Hey, I play games for YouTube.

TaiGeXGaming

Insert witty title as to why I think you should watch the video

So, as my name suggests, I love games.

I also play games and upload the recordings to YouTube.

I actually love doing it, I could probably go on for quite a while as to why, but I'm not sure anyone would care.

However, please enjoy my latest video :)

Please let me know what you think! :)

Your intro format (Next/Playlist) style is like taken straight from PewDiePie.

PewDiePie is that you?
Sorry but nothing original what so ever, loads of people doing exactly the same thing like they think they will get anywhere.

Harsh....but the truth.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Shouldn't really be advertising on the forums, it's against the CoC.

You should know that there are no official rules yet. This forum is running on common sense atm. And unfortunately, common sense is subjective.

Nvm, there apparently is a CoC.

That face = not watching your vids.

That's fine :)

You should know that there are no official rules yet. This forum is running on common sense atm. And unfortunately, common sense is subjective.

Nvm, there apparently is a CoC.

Okay sorry AI forgot to check.

PewDiePie is that you?

Sorry but nothing original what so ever, loads of people doing exactly the same thing like they think they will get anywhere.

Harsh....but the truth.

Your intro format (Next/Playlist) style is like taken straight from PewDiePie.

I mainly did that because it's a really awesome style.  I've been working on a few intros' but I can't seem to find one that suits the channel the most.  PewDiePie is a very good creator and he's literally my idle.  If anything, I copy what he does quite a bit because he's a really good at what he does and I'm very jealous. 

Shouldn't really be advertising on the forums, it's against the CoC.

Sorry, I didn't check.  I won't be doing it again.

I will in my next video :)

I tried Day-Z once.

It was awful. :(

Haha its not for everyone but its a learning curve. once you really get into it the firefights and intense situations with players really gets your heart pumping :D

That's fine :)

Okay sorry AI forgot to check.

I mainly did that because it's a really awesome style.  I've been working on a few intros' but I can't seem to find one that suits the channel the most.  PewDiePie is a very good creator and he's literally my idle.  If anything, I copy what he does quite a bit because he's a really good at what he does and I'm very jealous. 

Sorry, I didn't check.  I won't be doing it again.

You should edit your first post instead of apologizing.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Not particularly interested in let's plays, but of the video you showed there doesn't appear to be anything different from the other bajillion let's play-ers. Scare cam playing a horror game with (somewhat) exaggerated/faked scares. Hm, sounds familiar...

Also, not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but i just didn't find you funny, I'm sorry but that's how I feel.

I do not have any constructive criticism since I'm not a fan of lets plays, I apologize.

Not particularly interested in let's plays, but of the video you showed there doesn't appear to be anything different from the other bajillion let's play-ers. Scare cam playing a horror game with (somewhat) exaggerated/faked scares. Hm, sounds familiar...

Also, not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but i just didn't find you funny, I'm sorry but that's how I feel.

I do not have any constructive criticism since I'm not a fan of lets plays, I apologize.

Don't worry, it's fine.  I don't exaggerate things though, I could never do it.  I tried, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't make it feel the same so I stopped trying.  It will sound familiar since a lot of people do it.  More than a lot, really.  However, I've always wanted to do it so I just did it in the end.

Don't worry, it's fine.  I don't exaggerate things though, I could never do it.  I tried, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't make it feel the same so I stopped trying.  It will sound familiar since a lot of people do it.  More than a lot, really.  However, I've always wanted to do it so I just did it in the end.

Always do what you want, not everybody will like it and that's fine, such as life, I apologize if my previous post was discouraging, as I've said before, not a fan of let's plays . : )

can a mod take this down Now?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

No it wasn't discouraging don't worry :)  What would you suggest? :D

Hm I don't know. Try changing the game maybe : o to like something that's still popular and you find enjoyable to play and record, of course if you really want to do Amnesia then do it. But I feel if i were going to watch a let's play of something I wouldn't watch a horror game, I'd rather play it.