** CLOSED ** HUGE Computex Giveaway Sponsored by WD and Steiger Dynamics

LinusTech

i really like the giveaway

but this opportunity is not mine :mellow:

Ermmm me please...?

[CPU] AMD Athlon II X3 425 OC'd @ 3.3Ghz [MOBO] MSI 990XA-GD55 AM3+ [RAM] Corsair XMS3 8gb 1999Mhz [GPU]Asus Radeon HD 7770 2gb [CASE]Zalman Z11 Plus[storage]WD 1tb Intel 530 Series 120gb SSD[PSU]Corsair CX500W Modular PSU[Keyboard] Microsoft Sidewinder X4[Headphones]Steel Series Siberias Republic of Gamers

Wow, so many awesome giveaways....so many..sheesh.

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

hello pc

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

Regular entry: Woohoo, LTT.com swag in the house!!!

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/xaver.amberger?hc_location=stream

Twitter:

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Amazing giveaway and thanks for the entertaining videos! Wish I could have made it to Computex : /

Awesome contest! Hopefully we can make it to the grand prize level!

No harm hoping for it. I rally have a bad gaming rig and to win a new one will solve my misery. Good luck to everyone here.. I'll watch all the videos and shared it with my friends. :)

Awesome! Love WD

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I love you Linus. I hope I win! :)

Hey Linus!

I've been watching your videos for a long time, but I just decided to sign up and enter your contest, also to show support for your fantastic videos. The things I could do with that rig are endless! Thanks a million!

Looks awesomely awesome. Winning cool stuff. Can I have a chance in winning cool stuff? I do? Now that is Great!