Would I be able to use the sub from the Logitech Z506 with the Audio Engine A2+s?

SuperShires

no, logitech use a priority sub connector, it looks like a vga female connector,

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

no, logitech use a priority sub connector, it looks like a vga female connector,

Ahh okay, any recommendations on a relatively cheap sub for the A2+s?

Would I? Or would I have to buy a new sub woofer?

Yes, but you'll have to run both at the same time off a 3.5mm splitter from your PC and some modding will be required. If you want to use only the sub of the Z506, you'll have to take apart the speaker with the volume control and power switch, and disconnect the speaker inside.

"Rawr XD"

Its not a matter of how, but why would you?

You would be better off with something like the PSW10.

Its not a matter of how, but why would you?

You would be better off with something like the PSW10.

Because that is £200+ and I just want an affordable sub to pair up with the A2+s

Because that is £200+ and I just want an affordable sub to pair up with the A2+s

Well then you might be hoofing it without a sub, they sound fine with out one, and getting a poor quality one will fuck shit up.

no, logitech use a priority propiatery sub connector, it looks like a vga female connector,

If it's a line level signal and you know the pin-out it would be possible. But it's just a half-assed solution, the sub is not meant for use with the A2's.

If it's a line level signal and you know the pin-out it would be possible. But it's just a half-assed solution, the sub is not meant for use with the A2's.

i guess thats so but them again i successfully drives dual A5s with a random tesco price sub which had cardboard cans. logitech are just weird id just save up for the edifier s730 to be honest 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Explain

they have a few odd issues such as their z623 using a odd sized sub at 7inch which no one uses, its like a 25 inch monitor, its odd. The speakers are all meant to have 2 years of warrenty as shown on the site and amazon but true warrenty is one year. Logitech arent bad, i use a lot of their products but they are an odd bunch.

Listen if you care.

they have a few odd issues such as their z623 using a odd sized sub at 7inch which no one uses, its like a 25 inch monitor, its odd. The speakers are all meant to have 2 years of warrenty as shown on the site and amazon but true warrenty is one year. Logitech arent bad, i use a lot of their products but they are an odd bunch.

If 6" is too small and 8" is too large.... But it's not 'the industry standard' indeed.

Any examples on the one year warranty thing?

And BTW 'just saving up' for a S730? It's more than twice as expensive ;p 

So what you guys are saying, is dont skimp out with a £30 sub with the A2+s and buy something thats £200+? I like bass heavy music, I thought I'd only need a relatively cheap sub to go with them just to give them a little more umph for the lows. Considering I have a lack of space on my desk and I really like the design of the A2+s, and these are just for casual listening.

If 6" is too small and 8" is too large.... But it's not 'the industry standard' indeed.

Any examples on the one year warranty thing?

And BTW 'just saving up' for a S730? It's more than twice as expensive ;p 

my idea of saving is wait a while and reap the rewards, new speakers dont come out often so i think its worth it

Listen if you care.