Corsair M65 or RGB?

Sir Bladey

Looking for a new mouse, I've decided after looking at reviews/forums that a Corsair M65  looks like a decent option. Should I get the M65/Wait for the new RGB(Whenever that will be in the UK)?

OR any other mouse that you suggest?

Thanks!

M45 if you want a better sensor. What do you need the mouse for and any particular grip style you prefer?

Mainly FPS games, but also a bit of MOBA and bit of civilization, and and I switch between claw and finger grip

I would buy a mouse like a Zowie FK, Steelseries Sensei (raw), or a logitech G402. I don't have anything against Corsair its just these mice have been around forever and overall are great mice.

What mouse do you have now? If it is a bad mouse than a good mouse should be your first priority. But if you already have a good mouse than a keyboard would be a good luxury item.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

wait for the RGB one. I have the M65 and the sniper button(which i programmed to throw grenades) is too far from my thumb. It's barely on the tip of my thumb.

They fixed that on the upcoming M65 RGB ones. I'll be getting one too soon.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

I would buy a mouse like a Zowie FK, Steelseries Sensei (raw), or a logitech G402. I don't have anything against Corsair its just these mice have been around forever and overall are great mice.

What mouse do you have now? If it is a bad mouse than a good mouse should be your first priority. But if you already have a good mouse than a keyboard would be a good luxury item.

I'm currently using a £3 wireless mouse since my RAT7 died, hence why I wasn't sure if it was worth waiting for the RGB... I shall definitely take a look at the mice you suggested though.

wait for the RGB one. I have the M65 and the sniper button(which i programmed to throw grenades) is too far from my thumb. It's barely on the tip of my thumb.

They fixed that on the upcoming M65 RGB ones. I'll be getting one too soon.

Hmm, I'll pass on the old M65 in that case.

Go with the RGB, It was suppose to come out with in late August like the K95 so I'm now assuming it'll be out at the end of this month to the beginning of next?