Finally finished my main gaming PC.

SuBw00FeR

After much frustration, broken parts, BSOD's. It's done. It's finally done.

I'm not the best at cable management but I tried my best!

dsc00013fo.jpg

dsc00014jh.jpg

dsc00015nk.jpg

dsc00016st.jpg

dsc00017eq.jpg

CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz

RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator (4x4 @ 1866mhz)

GPU: ASUS GTX690

Mobo: MSI Z77 MPOWER

SSD: Samsung 840 Series 128GB

HDD: 1x1TB 1x1.5TB

Sound Card: ASUS Xonar HDAV1.3

PSU: Seasonic 860w Platinum

Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D

Looks awesome! Congradz.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

Wow the GTX690 looks really good. Is the water cooler the H100 or the H100i?

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

Looks pretty sweet man :D

H100, the i wasn't out when I got everything. (Been building it since July last year, only now is it finally finished with no issues. >< )

nice rig but i think you need to redo your airflow i looks like all the fans blow air out of the case

nice rig but i think you need to redo your airflow i looks like all the fans blow air out of the case
Yeah, that front fan for some reason wasn't able to be mounted to pull air in, didn't have the holes on the other side and the screws weren't long enough to reach the hole, I keep forgetting about fixing it xD

looks awesome man, love the green cables + lighting good job!

That green, so much green light. Me gusta.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Thanks guys! I hope to be able to clean the cables up a bit down the bottom at the PSU when I get an ASUS Xonar Essence One, to remove the sound card from being there taking up another cable. And i'll switch out that fan for another with holes on both sides so I can have it sucking air in.

That looks fantastic, especially the 690. You should name it "The Hulk" for how much green it has! :)

Love the green theme you got going on. Only thing I would change though is the placement of the radiator. if you could swap it so the tubing is on the other side, away from your exhaust fan it would be a lot cleaner.

I was debating which way to flip it, if I do it that way, the tubes will hit up against the RAM's heatsinks which get quite warm, I wouldn't think that's a good thing right?

That looks absolutely gorgeous.

Thats nice man! I love the green lighting, really adds a nice touch to it.

Thanks guys! I hope to be able to clean the cables up a bit down the bottom at the PSU when I get an ASUS Xonar Essence One, to remove the sound card from being there taking up another cable. And i'll switch out that fan for another with holes on both sides so I can have it sucking air in.
that case is great for hiding cables im sure it will look great when its all done not that it doesnt now really like the green

Balling specs, Great looking build !

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

H100' date=' the i wasn't out when I got everything. (Been building it since July last year, only now is it finally finished with no issues. >< )[/quote']

I've only just come across this & I have to say it looks absolutely gorgeous.

I'm going to build a green themed build myself in a Corsair C70 Vengeance Military Green, I was wondering what specific green LED fans did you use & where can I get similar green sleeving for the cables online?

Any tips for a green themed build would be greatly appreciated .

H100' date=' the i wasn't out when I got everything. (Been building it since July last year, only now is it finally finished with no issues. >< )[/quote']

I'm going to build a green themed build myself in a Corsair C70 Vengeance Military Green, I was wondering what specific green LED fans did you use & where can I get similar green sleeving for the cables online?

Hope you're in Australia. :P

For all the green sleeved cables, I used BitFenix's cables, http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19_1251_1337

The fans are both BitFenix Spectres (Just different sizes. ) http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9_1232

And I have two LED Strips, which, you guessed it, are BitFenix Alchemy strips. :P https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=17588

Links seem to fail in the comment, so i'll post them here.

For all the green sleeved cables, I used BitFenix's cables, http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19_1251_1337

The fans are both BitFenix Spectres (Just different sizes. ) http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9_1232

And I have two LED Strips, which, you guessed it, are BitFenix Alchemy strips. :P https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=17588

Awesome, thanks for the help man .