Help me on my school work! (Answer a survey on fear of dentists)

crystal6tak

Done, but i am not afraid of dentists. Could someone please explain to me why they would be afraid of dentists?

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

My current dentists explains the procedure. When i got a tooth removed two days ago she explained the procedure. Although i have already had teeth removed to that time prior it doesn't hurt to listen to it again. Also when i went under (as in get surgery for tooth extraction) I was explained the procedure and what will be used to 'knock me out' so to speak.

I'm no expert but i'm fairly certain all medicals that you get done are explained for you.  

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

My current dentists explains the procedure. When i got a tooth removed two days ago she explained the procedure. Although i have already had teeth removed to that time prior it doesn't hurt to listen to it again. Also when i went under (as in get surgery for tooth extraction) I was explained the procedure and what will be used to 'knock me out' so to speak.

I'm no expert but i'm fairly certain all medicals that you get done are explained for you.  

Hmm...I didn't think of that. Figures, I mean, the survey is based on already made theories of stuff and it's been proven explaining procedures helps the patient relax. However, not all dentists does it though. The better ones do that's for sure.

Hmm...I didn't think of that. Figures, I mean, the survey is based on already made theories of stuff and it's been proven explaining procedures helps the patient relax. However, not all dentists does it though. The better ones do that's for sure.

It baffles me that a dentist or someone the medical field doesn't explain a procedure. I guess it is different here in Northern Ireland being covered by the NHS and what not. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III