1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for all you have done! You have taught me so much and got me interested in this stuff.

Was searching for a new mouse and came across LTT, really love how i can always count on a fair and honest review from you guys :D congratz on the 1 Million and may many more come! 

Congratulation Linus Media Group!!   Great, informative content, and a lovable bunch of screwball Canadians. A perfect start to my day every morning.

This is awesome, I feel something really big is going to start within this community. Nice work and keep on going :D

I like that Linus Media Group has a new video daily. I love that it is always their goal and enjoy watching every video they produce. Thanks LinusTechTips.

Congratulations Linus! I found you back when I was reading/watching reviews for a new keyboard! I think the particular video was for the Logitech G510, and I have stuck around ever since! Congratulations again Linus, and good luck to everyone!

Keep doing those good Videos :) I truly enjoy watching them all! good info, good humour :)

1 Million already? I wonder what # subscriber I am. 

im going to do them ALL!!!because i'm special

how you found Linus Tech Tips:i found you in i think it was ncix vid from way back when. you were doing:"do more cpu cores matter in gaming" vid and from there i found a ton of your vids and i watched like "ALL OF THE VIDEOS!!!"

your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips: i  have to say, i like most people like all the fractal design sponsored videos where they just throw a ton of random shit at linus at the end.

what product you would like to see us review in the future:a usb butt plug..........  or maybe a cpu benchmark video,in all the new games see if a i7 gets more frames a sec than an i3 in  BF4 or something like that.

we'll even take a post about your favourite food:pizza muda f*%^er!!

The amount of stuff I have learned because I watch Linus Tech Tips is absolutely massive. thanks to you guys I was able to build a a nice budget gaming pc, not only for me but for my friends as well, You guys have made my interest for tech grow almost out of control.

Congratulations with the ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS you deserve every one of them.

Thank you Linus and the team ;)

(Sorry if my English is a bit crummy, I'm Dutch)

Created an account for this, don't need a prize but i wanted to make sure you saw this 

I must say i was a casual viewer not a subscriber it wasn't until the review on the Gigabyte BRIX Gaming BXi5G-760 Micro PC Video that i went and subscribed :) and have been an avid viewer since, you're tips help out HUGELY and help me be the guy in the know ya know ;) lol Thank you so much for what you do and Congrats on 1 million subs :D  

One thing i do have a question about. Can you make a video on proper disposal of computer components or maybe point me in the correct direction ? Thank you so much for all you do !!! 

I would like to see more wan show videos were you guys are on time lol, I don't really care because I no longer work on fridays :) i'll be waiting all day if I have too. Also would like to see different color shirts in the store please and keep up the good work.  

I love your videos! My favorite one was how to upgrade the ssd in the dell xps 12 and thanks to you, my xps is up and working with the new bigger ssd. Keep the videos coming!!

Your videos are the best regarding tech tips, Nice job with 1mil subscribers.

I found LinusTechTips through NCIX by the video 

! One of my most favourite computer builds ever! And congrats for 1m Subscibers, and to another million or a two :D

I found NCIX tech tips years ago and my purpose was to learn how to build a pc and to learn English as well. I live in Finland so thank you for your clear pronunciation!

BTW Finland is next to Sweden except less gay.

I wish Linus could do game reviews, but from a technological perspective, like discuss graphical features the game uses, the physics, interview developers about how they made the game etc.

I ended up finding LinusMediaGroup through your Holiday Season 2013 buyer's guide. My friend wanted a cheap gaming PC, and after watching that video, I watched a few more. And a few more. And a few more... you get the picture. I ended up learning a lot about the options we had to build his computer, and what we could 'skimp' on and what we couldn't. Currently, he games daily on his rig, and he's really happy with the performance. 

A few months earlier, I had found TechQuickie, and everything I found on there was EXTREMELY useful, but I never further looked into you guys. I'm glad I ended up doing so, because now I'm(relatively) caught up with the current available computer/computer related products. 

-Dr. EvilKitteh

I'd just like to say thank you to all of the people on this forum, you guys have helped me out time and time again and I appreciate it so much. Its because of all of you that we can have a mature community that can help everyone out!

Back in my day, Linus did unboxings :P Thats how I found him atleast, looking for if the GPU I was going to buy included all the cables I needed in the box :)

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I found LinusTechTips when I was first looking to build a PC, I watched the videos to see benchmarks about various parts i was considering. After finding the videos helpful i then subscribed, and have been a viewer for over 6 months. I have enjoyed the product show cases, the unboxings and some of the more fun and funny videos.

Keep up the good work Linus Media!

First of all i would like to really thank linus media group for bringing us some of the best videos on youtube. Well I started following you for a year ago and i think that i've watched almost all of the videos that you have released since for a year ago and i've never really been dissapointed with any of the content that you've released. I started following you cause i really got into technology in all it's forms last year and to keep up with the latest technologies and products that companies all over the world releases, cause after all you guys are the team that make the videos most professional and also most interesting. I subscribe to a lot of youtubers including Barnaclues, MKBHD and of course LinusCatTips and TechQuicke. But even if i do i always get happy when i come home and see that you have released a new video no mather what the video's about. So guys keep doing what you're doing and you will always have me as a subscribers of yours. And a big congratulation for 1 million subscribers!

Yes! I've been watching your videos for years (Since way before you split with NCIX) and I'm really happy to see you go over 1M Subs.