1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i originally found ltt around2-3 years ago and it was my very first channel i subscribed too, ever since i found it i litterally watch every video posted even if its something i know i trully will never want to buy. ever since seeing this chanel i have disabled ABP on youtube stirkly so i can give that few pennies to linus. congrats to your great accomplishment and wish the best for you and your team.

I found out about linustechtips when I started to think about building a computer. Its amazing how far this group grew.

Congrats, I have been watching your videos for a long time now and the content you put out just keeps getting better.  Thanks so much and keep it up

So stoked. Favorite food is definitely duck cooked in maple leaf though 

Well done guys on reaching 1,000,000 subscribers! A mighty feat indeed :)

I would like to thank you guys for giving me a list aslong as my arm of awesome technology that I want.. And thank you not just to the fantastic 7 but thank you to the fab (f****** Amaze Balls) community that you have brought together!

Cant wait to see you guys on 2M subs soon! <3

After all these years and completely helping me on creating my rig,  I thank you! You've been a great help, especially with your techquickie channel! I hope you grow bigger, and most of all, please never dye your hair blonde ever again.  :lol:

post-68844-0-12128600-1410477223.gif

I just recently subscribed to LinusTeckTips and I LOVE your content. At first I was only looking for a power supply recommendation, but I have found something so much better. Linus thanks for all your great content and keep it up!

Oh.. And in case you were wondering I love the color green and those GTX cards in your video liked sick!

I found linus when i really wanted to build a pc, and was looking at neweggs vids on it and i saw linus's channel on the side and checked it out. I always wait for Linus to upload his vids, and they usually come out around 4-6am here. I wake up just to watch whatever new vid is playing, even if im late to school. my favorite video by him would probably be the 4k build, I love the amount of power it has. Congrats on 1M! Ive been with u since 600k lol!

I'll just post my YouTube comment, easier this way hehehe

I've been watching you for years now on all of the various channels you frequent, and even though I took some college courses in game design that taught us the basics of hardware, I have to say you and your team have, and still do expand my knowledge each and every day. Stack that with the informative and in-depth reviews, interesting build projects, the WAN show of which is always a highlight of my week and your unique style of humour melds into the most awesome Media Group around!

I'm not much of a forum person, as I don't have much time to use them these days, but this is a special occasion, so I'll make it my mission to sign up and try to drop in when I can. Oh, and you also made me aware of lynda.com when you started doing sponsor spots for them, and after mulling it over, I'm going to sign up via your affiliate link as I think I'm ready to learn more game design on the side, and other gems like After Effects and so on, and using your link is just another way I can support you and the team :)

HERE'S TO 2 MILLION! 

I remember first discovering Linus' videos. I was thinking of building my first ever PC and really had no idea where to start, techquickie and linustechtips really help me understand loads! Unfortunately do to lack of funds I was never able to get started but I'm nearly at the point where I can take the dive and I'll definitely need some of those 1300 years of videos if I'm ever going to succeed! 

Thanks Linus (and team) for all the great content!

Back about this time last year I decided I wanted to undertake building my own system. I did some searching on youtube and came across the some of your build guides and have been watching your videos ever since. The WAN show is probably my favorite, then build guides and then it would be the tech quikie. I also really like your handy tech under $100 videos. I would really love to see some retro tech videos, maybe one a month or something.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

Well, this thread is going by fast. Congrats on 1 mil!

Linus, i start following you on youtube since 4 years ago, i really apreciate your work alot! i love how do you describe all the pcs, and your teckquickies. i have learn too much about you and really is awesome! thank you for all and continue doing like you do because is perfect! 

I don't know how I found your channel years ago but this Cajun from Louisiana is glad and grateful for finding it!!! Thanks for the great videos and knowledge you've given to us.

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.

Iv'e been following you for the last 2 years and you and your team are the best in the youtube community when it comes to pc hardware unboxings and professional reviews! Always love watching your videos. Keep it up!

Hi everyone, I found LinusTechTips through my friend. I wanted to make a new computer and he help me, gave me suggestions, and this was one of them. And it wasnt just oh these videos. It was intuitive and interesting not to mention some minor comedy on the videos which jogs viewers attention.

Linus and the team yall are the best. Live long and prosper! I want to see the review on corsair k70 rgb ( COME ON CORSAIR GIVE HIM THIS KEYBOARD!!!!). I would like to see more unboxing and reviews of new techs.

After watching videos and suggestions you have made. I made my first computer last year.

Thank you very much for all you do.

This is my current rig through the help of LinusTechTips

Motherboard: ASROCK Z77 extreme 4

Cpu: i5-3570k @ 4.4 ghz (oc)

Gpu: Radeon 7870 oc 

Ram : Corsair vengeance 8 GB 1600

Case: Corsair c70 arctic white

Closed Loop cpu cooler: Corsair h100i

PSU: Corsair gs700 gaming series

HDD: WD caviar black 1tb

SSD: Crucial mx100 512gb

SSD#2: OCZ vertex 3 250 gb

Front 2 intake fans: Corsair Sp led AF Blue 120

Back exaust fan: Corsair AF 120

Fans on push configuration: Noctua NF-F12 (keeps cpu lot cooler than one that comes with h100i)

Monitor: Asus VS228

Headset: SteelSeries siberia v2

Mouse: SteelSeries Rival gaming mouse

Keyboard: Corsair vengeance k70 led red (Cherry mx red)

Here is the pic to my build:

P2muoV5.jpg

Hey Guys! I'm so happy that y'all got to 1,000,000 subscribers! Y'all are always my goto youtube channel and I always recommend your channel to people interested in computers and tech. Thanks for being so awesome!

p.s. it's totally my birthday on the 22 and a decent computer would be the best gift EVERRR