My history teacher is into computers!

Firearm2112

So we have this project were we have to create a fictional island, where theres a war going on. 

Then he gave his example, he said "Over on the right side of the island we have Nvidia ruled by Mr. Titan Black"

Now usually I find history class boring as fuck. But when he said Nvidia my head shot up from the table.

It gets better, then he said: "over on the left side of the island we have AMD, ruled by Mr. R9"

No one else in my class understood what the hell he was talking about, besides me. IT GETS BETTER

Then he asked who a major ally would be in this fictional war, I raised my hand and said "Intel will bring its army of 5960Xs and destroy the opposition. 

Everyone was looking at me like what the fuck. 

Now I can never ask out anyone in the class. ggson

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

The irony

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

So we have this project were we have to create a fictional island, where theres a war going on. 

Then he gave his example, he said "Over on the right side of the island we have Nvidia ruled by Mr. Titan Black"

Now usually I find history class boring as fuck. But when he said Nvidia my head shot up from the table.

It gets better, then he said: "over on the left side of the island we have AMD, ruled by Mr. R9"

No one else in my class understood what the hell he was talking about, besides me. IT GETS BETTER

Then he asked who a major ally would be in this fictional war, I raised my hand and said "Intel will bring its army of 5960Xs and destroy the opposition. 

Everyone was looking at me like what the fuck. 

Now I can never ask out anyone in the class. ggson

Kiss him for me. Thanks. No homo :)

Lucky bastard

LOL Thats so awesome wish we had a teacher in are school who actually knows how to use a computer.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

LOL Thats so awesome wish we had a teacher in are school who actually knows how to use a computer.

Hes a young guy, so hes pretty cool

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

How can you find history class boring? I always enjoyed it, except for studying the civil war. For some reason that period of history just bores me to tears.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hes a young guy, so hes pretty cool

That's awesome, The old sport director at my school loved gaming and asked my IT class to teach him for the lols :D

\

How can you find history class boring? I always enjoyed it, except for studying the civil war. For some reason that period of history just bores me to tears.

In the younger grades it was a lot funner. But now, I think i'm gonna actually enjoy this class

In the younger grades it was a lot funner. But now, I think i'm gonna actually enjoy this class

I always had fun by correcting any mistake my teacher made, mostly because I watch an assload of history channel and always have.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

i wish my teachers were that cool, the best thing my teacher said is that he is a keyboard warrior

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

My computer teacher can almost use microsoft word...

you have to create an island? like on a computer?

we gotta draw it, add land marks, and then make the opposing sides and an ally

the project itself has nothing to do with tech, he just likes tech

we gotta draw it, add land marks, and then make the opposing sides and an ally

the project itself has nothing to do with tech, he just likes tech

for history i have to do a visual thing for some aspect of Rome so I think i'm gonna make a counter strike source map of the Colosseum like mg_mk_colosseum_x. drawing stuff is for scrubs