What do you think of the new iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus?

nike290

I have been watching the Apple iPhone 6 launch live stream and nothing has impressed me yet. Do you guys feel the same way?

-The iPhone 6 plus is only 1080P with a screen size of 5.5 inch screen.....

- Apple pay really? NFC has been around on Android phones for a while now that does exactly the same thing.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/212232-what-do-you-think-of-the-new-iphone-6-and-iphone-6-plus/

They seriously made an own version of NFC? See Apple, that's why we don't get further in technology, cause you always fuck up the general (EXISTING) standards.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Beyond 1080p on a smartphone is stupid anyway. I'll still probably get a Note 4, but I wish there was a 1080p version.

As for iPhone plus, if multitasking is still stupid on iOS most of the benefit of having a large screen is going to be wasted anyway.

Really disappointing. BTW prepare for comments like narrdarr that are just "I hate apple I have no real opinion or reasoning in this instance but I'm a windows/android fanboy," a lot of people here blindly hate apple

They could have at least called it iPay. It'd be more honest. BTW is that what NFC was for? Never knew that.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Stupid 

No one buy it :)

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

well to be completely honest i know that the iphone isnt near the best smartphone but im probably going to buy it anyway, because im used to iphone, and i dont like change, or something

also i feel like the iphone is much more affordable now with the 64gb at 299 bucks 

The Whole thing is a waste of time Apple needs to go away or get bought out by Google or something.

(I put it in Comic sans be cause neither should exist anymore)

As much as I like Apple, and there products... Nothing wowed me today. I will be keeping my 5s as it looks much sexier than the new iPhones... And I was thinking about the Apple Watch... Early 2015 release date and for $349 (will be a bit more in Canada)?! Forget it Apple.

I found it rather odd, to say the least.  I don't own a Mac nor use Opera, so couldn't watch the stream (and that had its own issues regardless).  But I kept up with the updates and the mini-blog Apple had going on.  The phone was as leaked, the camera sticking out looks weird and may prove annoying when putting it down, 750p on the 4.7"?  A little low to be honest, but this could be the 6th gen's equivalent of the 5c.

The Watch looked like a first gen Sony smartwatch, though I do really like the dial (whatever its Apple term is) and its functionality.

Bigger batter is a definite plus.  240fps is just a gimmick.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

Really disappointing. BTW prepare for comments like narrdarr that are just "I hate apple I have no real opinion or reasoning in this instance but I'm a windows/android fanboy," a lot of people here blindly hate apple

actually i have many reasons to dislike apple.

for instance:

1) osx is simply unix locked down.(lack of freedom with the devices and how it promotes igonrants)

2) when was the last time apple actually invented something? ( 99% of the stuff apple does is made/invented by other company, but doesn't stop them from passing it off as their own.)(being innovative is not the same as being inventive)

these are just 2 reason. i don't want to go on a page long rant. just showing Ursad0n that just becuase people don't share their reansoning doesn't mean their opinions are not valid. 

and you simply want to know what really bad, based simply on the new iphone 6. apple didn't even try to be innovative. all they did was put parmesan cheese on a cheese pizza and trying to pass it off for something more than it is. which is just a cheese pizza. LULZ

They look nice but otherwise nothing special. Maybe iOS 8 will have some interesting features.

original.jpg

Very disappointed in the iPhone 6, such a step-back, thinner is pissing me off. I would rather have a 30-40% larger phone than the current 5 to have more battery life ! WTF is wrong with them. Why Why Why! also I was thinking the company that built itself on the iPod would at least be able to cover the music aspect... why on earth is 6 still a mono speaker pointing downwards.

pissed

ill keep my 5s for another year or 2

I say this because, I had a very bad Gypsie attack...they stole my wife, plow... and they touch my horse in a very bad way... he got very depressed.