beyerdynamic dt-770 pro 80ohms or 250ohms?

Mumm0
Go to solution Solved by BoltActionWaffle,

i have Asus F2A85-M 

It won't be able to drive 250 ohms, maybe not even the 80 ohms too well. If you're willing to spend a bit more, you can get a Syba DAC "http://www.amazon.com/Syba-Stereo-Headphone-Amplifier-SD-DAC63057/dp/B009WN7QT4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410237294&sr=8-1&keywords=Syba+DAc" It'll be able to drive both. 

hi i am thinking to buy headphones and i have heard alot good things about these headphones so i would like to know witch one should i take 250 or 80ohms? i will use them for paying games mostly

hi i am thinking to buy headphones and i have heard alot good things about these headphones so i would like to know witch one should i take 250 or 80ohms? i will use them for paying games mostly

If you have a capable Amp than the 250 Ohms is technically better, but go for whichever one is cheaper.

80 ohm version has a bit more migratory fish.

they sound slightly different, I would probably go for 250 ohm.

if you have nothing to power that, then you're pigeonholed into 80ohm.

Error: 410

If you have a capable Amp than the 250 Ohms is technically better, but go for whichever one is cheaper.

theyre both at the same price but i dont have amp i was gonna use it onboard like put it in my mobo like that. <-- that works right?

theyre both at the same price but i dont have amp i was gonna use it onboard like put it in my mobo like that. <-- that works right?

Depends on the Mobo. 

Depends on the Mobo. 

i have Asus F2A85-M 

i have Asus F2A85-M 

It won't be able to drive 250 ohms, maybe not even the 80 ohms too well. If you're willing to spend a bit more, you can get a Syba DAC "http://www.amazon.com/Syba-Stereo-Headphone-Amplifier-SD-DAC63057/dp/B009WN7QT4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410237294&sr=8-1&keywords=Syba+DAc" It'll be able to drive both. 

I currently had the DT 770 80 Ohm ones. I do not regret one penny. They are just amazing. Don't listen to other people go for the 80 Ohm ones, and in the future get a good audio interface and they will be beast.