need to go to bed. help

Firearm2112

how can i fall asleep.

note: i tried bleach

you see today something very strange happened where some girl from my school randomly grabbed my balls in public and its sorta on my mind.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Watch Linus's videos and after a while, you'll fall tired and want to go to sleep. That's what i do sometimes.

ummm....fapsturbate?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

how can i fall asleep.

you see today something very strange happened where some girl from my school randomly grabbed my balls in public and its sorta on my mind.

Think about it hard...exhaust yourself thinking about it, in a dark room...and boom you'll be asleep.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

QUICK, SOMEONE SING HIM A LULABY

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Drink some zzzquil.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

hush little Firearm dont say a word

theAMDgamer's gonna give you a mockingbird

and if that mockingbird dont sing

I'm not going to buy you a diamond ring, I'm much to cheap.

but since i wont buy you that ring

I guess I'll just have to continue to sing.

and if that song i sung falls flat

I'll whack you upside the head with a baseball bat

Chloroform or a friend to wack you on the head with a rock...

honestly go listen to some relaxing music. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Some random girl grabbed your balls and you didn't slap a bitch out? 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

ummm....fapsturbate?

im kinda scared of playing with my balls after what happened today

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Some random girl grabbed your balls and you didn't slap a bitch out? 

cause she was pretty and i sorta know her

but since i wont buy you that ring

Ill buy you sapphire cuz there king

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

cause she was pretty and i sorta know her

hmmmm maybe she likes you ;) *totally not trying to full your mind with more thoughts so you can't sleep*

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

It usually takes me anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half to fall to sleep... Method of obtaining rest: Long periods of boring inaction and great patience.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

hmmmm maybe she likes you ;) *totally not trying to full your mind with more thoughts so you can't sleep*

so she grabs my balls to show affection. yea ok

she must be an extremist 

she must be an extremist 

she's probably curious!  

Computing enthusiast. 

Take it as a good thing.

whats next kinky german sex?

Take it as a good thing.

For real.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

how can i fall asleep.

Use the most relaxing (scientifically)  song in the world; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CySNhHVAokQ

she must be an extremist 

Did she try to cut them off? Oh what am I saying, that's what all women do... So old married men tell me anyway.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Did she try to cut them off? Oh what am I saying, that's what all women do... So old married men tell me anyway.

I was literally at Starbucks she came up to me smiled, grabbed em and walked away

I was literally at Starbucks she came up to me smiled, grabbed em and walked away

Possibly a dare, or she really wanted to. Either way, enjoy it in a dream. Go to bed.