Could I have pros and cons according to you about triple monitor gaming/productivity?

I know you guys don't think it is worth it but it has been on my bucket list for ever and I can't afford a 1440p monitor so I might take the plunge and get a third. Could I have your pros and cons about gaming or productivity?

Here are mine:

Pros                                                                                        Cons                            

More space for activities!                                                                                   Expensive for old news    

Can finally get a monitor for skype and                                                             Games might not support triple

steam so I don't have to keep using alt tab

Get that eyefinity experience I have always                                                      

dreamed about

Might give me an edge for games with a map (eg: CIV)

Looks badass

Feel totally immersed 

Be able to use my peripheral vision 

"Games might not support triple" It's very rare.

Also, i'd add bezels.

Diamond 5 in League :)

"Games might not support triple" It's very rare.

Also, i'd add bezels.

I don't mind bezels. My LG23ea ones have pretty small ones anyways. I can also overlap them so I only get 1 bezel instead of 2 from both monitors

I know you guys don't think it is worth it but it has been on my bucket list for ever and I can't afford a 1440p monitor so I might take the plunge and get a third. Could I have your pros and cons about gaming or productivity?

3 is really nice. Doesn't add as much productivity as having two instead of one, however with gaming it's a whole world better. And since you have a 280X, Eyefinity is really nice to have for gaming. 

"Rawr XD"

3 is really nice. Doesn't add as much productivity as having two instead of one, however with gaming it's a whole world better. And since you have a 280X, Eyefinity is really nice to have for gaming. 

I assume that is a typo. And yes, I think it can handle it but I wont reach 60 though. Not like I'd be in eyefinity mode all the time anyways so I should probably go for it

I assume that is a typo. And yes, I think it can handle it but I wont reach 60 though. Not like I'd be in eyefinity mode all the time anyways so I should probably go for it

lol whoops

A rough estimate is that you'll get 25% better FPS then gaming at 4K on a 290X, so at medium or high settings on most games you'll average 45+

"Rawr XD"

lol whoops

A rough estimate is that you'll get 25% better FPS then gaming at 4K on a 290X, so at medium or high settings on most games you'll average 45+

That's liveable. Cant wait to try all my games on it and then not bother in the near future xD