Noctua Fans?

So i was looking around for some fans that would kick ass on my H220 and i saw Linus's video on the Noctua NF-F12's but i can't seem to find any. Are the NF- P12's just as good?

Fans i would like to know more about:

Noctua NF-F12

Noctua NF-P12

Thanks

The NF-F12s are a more balanced fan than the NF-P12s which is pressure optimized. The F12 is also better than the P12, even at pressure where the P12 is best. The F12 also features PWM.

What country are you in; maybe we can help you locate the NF-F12.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Noctua nf-f12 are made for static pressure for rads and heatsinks, so that's what you should be putting on your H220

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

The NF-F12s are a more balanced fan than the NF-P12s which is pressure optimized. The F12 is also better than the P12, even at pressure where the P12 is best. The F12 also features PWM.

What country are you in; maybe we can help you locate the NF-F12.

USA. 

Not everyone lives in America. :(

USA. 

:P Anyway, I thought NCIX ships internationally anyway?

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Thanks!

No problem haha ;)

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

I checked and the filter on Google Chrome blocked me from seeing the page. Gonna have to use firefox to order me some F12's!

I checked and the filter on Google Chrome blocked me from seeing the page. Gonna have to use firefox to order me some F12's!

Google blocked you from seeing newegg or ncix? D:

Oh, I'm sure you noticed by now, but the fans are a sorta off  beige looking color, so keep that in mind if you want your fans to fit in with your color scheme. 

CPU: Intel i5 3570k 4.2GHz with Corsair H100 RAM: Corsair 16GB (4x4) SSD: Samsung 840 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Strix GTX 1080 

PSU: OCZ 650W CASE: Fractal Define R5

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MelchiorVester/saved/#view=RKNXsY

Even amazon.com has them www.amazon.com/dp/B00632FL8A/

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

About to join the Noctua fan club myself, god i cant believe i said that. Gonna try them on my H100i

About to join the Noctua fan club myself, god i cant believe i said that. Gonna try them on my H100i

Just installed NF-F12,s on H100i. Yes get them their that good. Blows the SP stock fans away in terms of noise and heat reduction.

• 5 weeks later...

Should 2 or 4 Noctua NF-F12 fans be used?  Is the cooling gain noticeable with a high overclock?

Home Machine:

Ryzen 5900x Processor - 64gb Ram - 10gig Fiber

ASUS PG348Q Monitor -- Samsung 34" TV -  1080ti Card

NAS:

Ryzen 5600x - 64gb Ram - 10gig Fiber

Hot Swap 3u - Redundant Power

You got the first two around the wrong way :)

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Should 2 or 4 Noctua NF-F12 fans be used?  Is the cooling gain noticeable with a high overclock?

new page

Home Machine:

NAS:

There isn't a very big difference.

2 fans it is ... thanks

Home Machine:

NAS: