Portfowarding/DMZ on Comcast Modem + Router All-in-One Plus Another Router

For several days now I have had an issue being able to set up either fowarded ports or a DMZ on my network. I believe it now should be working.

Windows firewall is off along with the built-in firewall for the Comcast device. Also, the need for two routers is to have consistent access all across the house. I understand that we could just get a booster or a more powerful modem, but having two is the solution that just ended up happening because of Comcasts new All-In-One piece of junk. The current network set-up looks like this:

8198dd87329534058e96a821439dea56.png

Which I currently believe should work like this:

06ac047ac853201ea02823cb4a75772c.png

However, it always fails to connect due to a connection time out on mumble, and servers as well. I've messed with it for several hours every day and just can't figure out the problem.

Thank you in advance for any help, and the time spent reading this. 

I'm just going to assume you're daisy chaining them LAN-WAN as in they're on two different subnets. router A can't communicate with Router B or vise versa. You have to login to the first router and put router B in DMZ  mode. Then forward ports on the second. Obviously the forwarded device has to be connected to the second router for the ports to be open.

I skimped over your diagram, both routers have to have differen't IP addresses ie: 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.2.1

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

Your comcast router has to be in bridged mode. Meaning its internal DHCP server and subnetting is disabled note that its WiFi is also disabled, and only one network port will work. Then just use your WNR3500L as your router. 

Your setup won't work because you essentially have made a double NAT.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.