Best $100 case

bloowolf4562

What's the best case for 100 dollars I would prefer it be from Corsair, Fractal Design, and NZXT. Thank you in advance :)

NZXT's new S340 looks amazing. Rolled steel and all. I would buy it when it comes out for $69.99

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

NZXT H440, NZXT Phantom 430 if optical drive bay is important. Corsair 500R.

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."

CPU: Intel i5 4690K - Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x4GB @ 1866Mhz - GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 4GB - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed (with Red AKASA Led Strips) - Display: Benq GL2460HM 24" Monitor

H440, Enthoo Pro, Source 340. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

NZXT's new S340 looks amazing. Rolled steel and all. I would buy it when it comes out for $69.99

I really wanted to mash the like button over that case..

S340. :)

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I would get that and mod the front panel! Why do they make so restrictive cases these days? I'd make some cuts on the front, add a high quality triple fan grill (like the ones made by Mnpctech).

I would get that and mod the front panel! Why do they make so restrictive cases these days? I'd make some cuts on the front, add a high quality triple fan grill (like the ones made by Mnpctech).

Its much easier to drill some holes in the front than it is to fill in holes. 

On a side note, it would be really cool if NZXT made an airflow designed body for the H440/S340. I.e. they would sell the regular H440, but then have an additional top and front panel that are designed with airflow rather than silence in mind that you could just buy and swap with the stock panels. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Cooler Master HAF XB Evo. $99 bucks and doesn't look like everything else out there.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

the S340 has better airflow than the H440. The NZXT rep on Reddit was mentioning that..

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

I know you said prefer, but consider a Phanteks Enthoo Pro, I have one and it is amazing, I had a $150 budget and went with this. 

Cooler haf xb evo for sure. Small and best tempatures out there.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Thank you to all of you replying I have decided on the H440

Nice, i love the H440, it's what my main rig is in. I think it's a great case, just maybe not the best for watercooling

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Thank you to all of you replying I have decided on the H440

The s340 is a better case, in build, price, and size.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The s340 is a better case, in build, price, and size.

But I want the system now

But I want the system now

Wait a few weeks, not sure when it comes out, but waiting is better than hating

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wait a few weeks, not sure when it comes out, but waiting is better than hating

We'll I'm doing the build on around the 20th to 30th how much longer do you think it'll be for it to come out?

Corsair 450D.

GvMimqwl.jpg

gGFxuk6l.jpg

UhlYrizl.jpg

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE