Fake Cellphone Towers Found Intercepting Calls All Over The US

AndThenThereWas1

Fine if you wan't to be all inefficient about it. Not to mention that conventional bombing campaigns are ineffective on insurgencies.

That's why there are kurdish, shiite militias, Iranian special forces and Iraq's army in the field fighting ISIS backed by US airforce. Syria will be engaged in this joint operations as well, if it's not already. I've also heard that ISIS has threatened Russia and Australia will send troops to fight ISIS, so we'll have two more players fighting them.

ISIS made a metric ton of enemies lately.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

That's why there are kurdish, shiite militias, Iranian special forces and Iraq's army in the field fighting ISIS backed by US airforce. Syria will be engaged in this joint operations as well, if it's not already. I've also heard that ISIS has threatened Russia and Australia will send troops to fight ISIS, so we'll have two more players fighting them.

ISIS made a metric ton of enemies lately.

Haven't heard one bit of that here the USA. Good luck fighting them, I don't see why we're pussy footing about it so much. Send in literally every marine, and the air force, and things will settle down right quick.

Also, bring a whole bunch of these

ac-130-spectre-ac130-jet-airforce-demoti

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Really? You see a president on stage saying "we have no strategy for dealing with ISIS" and you ask how this happened?

Welcome to the fall ladies and gent's, best keep yourself and your loved ones close at hand this next week or so. I know I am.

This ISIS thing needs to stop. Just bomb the hell out of them and kill everything. I don't care that you may kill the US citizens. They are dead anyway is we keep this up. For the kids and innocent living there. I'm sorry, really sucks, but your people are sending the world into turmoil. We can't save you.

Obviously, if we can avoid this, I would rather do that. But ditching the idea as a whole isn't a good thing. 

LETS NOT NUKE THEM.

Just bombs. Using nukes will set the stage for other countries to use them.

Fine if you wan't to be all inefficient about it. Not to mention that conventional bombing campaigns are ineffective on insurgencies.

I don't want to drop a nuke. Just drop bombs on every damn town they are in. 

Yes but if they're in shelters you won't get to them all, nukes have this wonderful/terrible side effect of making the terrain impassible for a bit.

More like "US Nukes primary center for the currently most destructive religion on the planet. Sends warning to others to chill the fuck out and back the fuck up."

Go on TV, say "To ISIS and other terrorist extremist organizations within the middle east, you have 24 hours to surrender completely without terms, or you will be irradiated" Then see what happens.

Haven't heard one bit of that here the USA. Good luck fighting them, I don't see why we're pussy footing about it so much. Send in literally every marine, and the air force, and things will settle down right quick.

ac-130-spectre-ac130-jet-airforce-demoti

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I have to say I'm not surprised but jesus, nuke them? It's not our obligation to go around stopping terrorist organizations all over the place, or don't you recall what happened the last time? We fucked up so bad that ISIS happened. They didn't even have to shoot, the Iraqi soldiers shed their uniforms in the middle of the streets and fled.

I'm really disappointed in you, @Trik'Stari, I thought you were better than that. You seem to totally buy into the whole "Islam is evil" thing when back about a thousand years ago Christians were doing almost the exact same thing.

How exactly is ISIS sending the world into turmoil? According to Trik'Stari we were already there, and if you fucking nuke a country that's not going to fix anything. We don't have a plan for ISIS because ISIS is no longer our problem nor our obligation. We need to start staying the fuck out of other countries' business if we don't want more American lives lost.

Christ. I'm not even sure what to think anymore. You may be the most fucked up person I've ever had the misfortune of discovering.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I have to say I'm not surprised but jesus, nuke them? It's not our obligation to go around stopping terrorist organizations all over the place, or don't you recall what happened the last time? We fucked up so bad that ISIS happened. They didn't even have to shoot, the Iraqi soldiers shed their uniforms in the middle of the streets and fled.

I'm really disappointed in you, @Trik'Stari, I thought you were better than that. You seem to totally buy into the whole "Islam is evil" thing when back about a thousand years ago Christians were doing almost the exact same thing.

How exactly is ISIS sending the world into turmoil? According to Trik'Stari we were already there, and if you fucking nuke a country that's not going to fix anything. We don't have a plan for ISIS because ISIS is no longer our problem nor our obligation. We need to start staying the fuck out of other countries' business if we don't want more American lives lost.

Christ. I'm not even sure what to think anymore. You may be the most fucked up person I've ever had the misfortune of discovering.

We have no business in ISIS. Not like they're killing American citizens and threatening us. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I don't care that you may kill the US citizens.

Not like they're killing American citizens

Pick one. You can't have both.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Pick one. You can't have both.

Taking things out of context now are we.

We have a role in ISIS because they're killing US citizens. The citizens they have now are as good as dead so killing ISIS and killing the US citizens is better than just having them kill US citizens.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

You have a better solution that would actually work? I'm all ears.

Sometimes you just have to give up and start blowing ship up, these people obviously don't get the message and haven't gotten it over the last 20 years, time to up the ante.

This conflict in the general region has been happening for thousands of years not just 20.

This conflict in the general region has been happening for thousands of years not just 20.

Yeah but we've only been fighting there for about 20.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

-pic-

You haven't heard it probably because it would be hard to explain to US citizens why US airforce is providing support to Iranian special forces and soon to Syrian army. :D

Nothing wrong with me, mate. I'm not advocating use of nuclear weapons nor I agree with US policing every corner of the earth, mainly because my country was victim of that same policing when we were fighting terrorists, but ISIS is killing Syrian and Iraqi people for years now and I'm glad US is providing air support to forces that are fighting against ISIS.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Taking things out of context now are we.

We have a role in ISIS because they're killing US citizens. The citizens they have now are as good as dead so killing ISIS and killing the US citizens is better than just having them kill US citizens.

I think the family members of captured US citizens would disagree. 

The more i hear about US retardation the less i want to read about it... fake towers what the actual fucks,i think the USA type paranoia must have infected most of the population(or the goverments?).

The US secret services and leaders must all be the tinfoil hat types "Lets protect ourselves...from ourselves,oh and aliens among us while at it". Or is this extreme defense systems which were created due to past cold war/terrorists attacks mentality and all those "sleeping cells", must control all information to find them in time right?

Lord praise Snowden i guess?for US citizens sake.

Wow how deep these NSA operations are into USA this is really disturbing.And for the people who watch corporate news ISIS=CIA.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Nothing wrong with me, mate. I'm not advocating use of nuclear weapons nor I agree with US policing every corner of the earth, mainly because my country was victim of that same policing when we were fighting terrorists, but ISIS is killing Syrian and Iraqi people for years now and I'm glad US is providing air support to forces that are fighting against ISIS.

Well I didn't quote you now then, did I?

Taking things out of context now are we. Nope. That's not what taking things out of context means.

We have a role in ISIS because they're killing US citizens. The citizens they have now are as good as dead so killing ISIS and killing the US citizens is better than just having them kill US citizens. So it's okay for the US to kill US citizens, but not ok for ISIS to do the same. Double standard much?

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Actually you did, but nvm. :D

ISIS is already going to kill them. The US killing them doesn't make a difference. They're already dead. We can sit here and watch US Citizens die or kill ISIS and the US citizens. 

Options:

ISIS kills US citizens and survives. 

US kills US citizens and ISIS.

The same damn thing except ISIS is dead and can't capture and kill more US citizens.

The more i hear about US retardation the less i want to read about it... fake towers what the actual fucks,i think the USA type paranoia must have infected most of the population(or the goverments?).

The US secret services and leaders must all be the tinfoil hat types "Lets protect ourselves...from ourselves,oh and aliens among us while at it". Or is this extreme defense systems which were created due to past cold war/terrorists attacks mentality and all those "sleeping cells", must control all information to find them in time right?

Lord praise Snowden i guess?for US citizens sake.

The best part is, as teh US slowly turns in to a police state with ridiculous surveillance, the terrorists have won. They have fundamentally changed the US. 

We oughta burn those towers down.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I'd like to see LinusTech cover this in a WAN show. Unless he did and I didn't see it.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

None in my state atm

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

Actually you did, but nvm. :D

My mistake. The post has been edited.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

None in my state atm

The listed interceptors are only a fraction of the total. The problem is that there arent a lot of people with phones capable of finding the interceptors. Plus the interceptors dont always have to be on so someone with that phone may miss it because it wasnt turned on at that moment.

We oughta burn those towers down.

These dont actually have to be towers. They mimic a cell tower to get a phone to connect to them, but they could be the size of a desktop computer. For example, here is one that is used by police in my town.(http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189922-sheriff-admits-to-cell-phone-spying-technology/) Its extremely portable and can be placed anywhere.