Want to build a gaming PC but don't know how?

Hey everyone!

More and more people these days are switching to PC gaming which is great! A lot of people want to build gaming PC's but they don't know how or they are afraid to break something. I have been building PC's for the last five years. How i work is pretty simple all you have to do is tell me the budget you have and i can help you pick out components that will give you that best performance for the money, or if you have a list already picked out that works too. I may recommend to change some things if i don't think it is the best thing to get. If you are interested you can contact me through the forum or email me at swansburg@ymail.com,  or you can text me 603-452-8313 if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

What you are doing, is kind of what the forum is for, but go ahead and try it, i think this post is against the CoC though i would check to make sure

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

You mate are an awesome person helping people out :)

Yet he's not.

Keep it on the forums where you can post a whole WORLD of information. Not take users away to discuss your own services in private.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Hey everyone!

More and more people these days are switching to PC gaming which is great! A lot of people want to build gaming PC's but they don't know how or they are afraid to break something. I have been building PC's for the last five years. How i work is pretty simple all you have to do is tell me the budget you have and i can help you pick out components that will give you that best performance for the money, or if you have a list already picked out that works too. I may recommend to change some things if i don't think it is the best thing to get. If you are interested you can contact me through the forum or email me at swansburg@ymail.com,  or you can text me 603-452-8313 if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Rather obsolete idea, considering that you are posting this on a forum, full of exactly that, with multiple oppinions and a lot more knowledge.

and posting your email / phone on the internet is a rather stupid idea.

Either scam / spam or just not thinking.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...