Construction Simulator 2015 Announced, Hits PC & Mac This November

.:MARK:.

Astragon Software and Weltenbauer announced today the upcoming release of Construction Simulator 2015 for PC and Mac in November 2014. In Construction Simulator 2015, the player assumes the role of a builder, who sets out to expand his freshly inherited building yard and vehicle fleet by fulfilling construction and supply contracts and working himself up to the top from small-time contractor to the largest construction tycoon in town.

“With a vehicle fleet of 15 construction machines and vehicles painstakingly modeled to reflect their real life counterparts by internationally well-known manufacturers such as LIEBHERR, MAN and STILL an almost endless variety of building tasks wait to be tackled in a large, freely accessible environment.”

Construction Simulator 2015 for PC and MAC OS will be available worldwide in retail and for download via Steam on November 19, 2014 for 24.99 € or $29.99 (MSRP).

Source: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/construction-simulator-2015-announced-hits-pc-mac-this-november/

Comb it with a brick

This really doesn't belong in the tech news section... It's just another shitty simulator created solely for youtubers.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Hits PC AND Mac!

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

This really doesn't belong in the tech news section... It's just another shitty simulator created solely for youtubers.

you do know that some people legitimately play them properly

the only game so far that was youtube bait was goat simulator which was a parody of the whole simulator thing

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Not at all, there are real communities for these games.

I agree that it's not a very interesting title for most people on this forum, but it's not something created solely for youtubes like "goat simulator" and others. 

Sounds dumb. I have nothing against simulators though. Train simulator is pretty weak sauce but I'm building a new rig for ETS2 and FSX. :)

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.